Living the Homestuck Life~39

Get ready you guys. I believe I will try to start the first arc early. It will possibly make the story shorter. Heh, if I can try....

I will warn you though and don't come crying. Drama and shit will hit the fan and cascade you with its ever loving embraces of sadness and despair. Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration. I believe you get the idea though.

Good luck~

____________________________

You felt your body slowly fall back. You felt something collide against your back as a gush of water surrounded you. You were submerged in water that made your skin tingle. You didn't put up a fight as you just let it happen. Everything was quiet around you. You felt your body float as if you were in the air. Your hair slightly rubbed against your cheeks and face as you felt your body slowly descend. You felt the center of your chest slightly sting and, with your closed eyes, you noticed a bright light. You felt the heaviness of your eye lids as you were trying to open them. You saw the bright, white glow that was casting on your chest. You felt guilt, sadness, and anger boil and mix inside you.

I'm not alone, you started to reflect, Why do I do this to myself?

You grabbed your head and felt your chest starting to burn. Tears started to pour out of your eyes that formed into small blobs of liquid in the water that floated around you. You wept in the quiet, lonely water that you were submerged in. The sounds of glass cracking and shattering echoed in your head as you felt your body slowly crumble into dust. The hard truth made your body ache as your mind roamed around it like a gnat. The more the sounds of shattered glass echo around you, the more you felt your body hurt.

You opened your eyes to find a shadow be casted over you. You looked up, your hair slowly moving with your head movements, and saw a figure just above the surface. You noticed an arm reach out under the water's surface with a familiar black sleeve and a pale hand with a scar in the center of the palm. You chest started to glow brighter and the burning started to dissipate. You felt a smile creep on your face as you tried to get close to the familiar hand. You reached out with

Your fault!

Your chest ached again. You grabbed your shirt and flinched as the pain burned inside of you. It started to stab your chest repeatedly. Your light started to fade quickly. With both hands, you pressed onto your chest. The pain still gnawed and your eyes started to sting. The water slightly started to darken around you. You looked down, just passed your feet, and noticed a deep dark abyss. Chills. You felt chills overlap your body like a warm, comforting blanket. It wasn't comforting you had thought. It was dark, lonely, and...horrifying. You couldn't move. You were frozen stiff from this fear...

Your fault!!

You screamed, bubbles coming out of your mouth, and looked up. The outstretched hand was no where to be seen. You didn't care. You swam up to the far-reached surface as quickly as possible. You looked down again at the darkness that began to catch up to you. You pedaled faster and the pain started to flow throughout your body. You couldn't feel your arms or legs anymore. You felt numb to the bone. All your thoughts were gone, the feelings that stuck to you disappeared, and your conscience went quiet.

With a grin on your face, the darkness now surrounded around you like a blanket. The light that shined on your chest was gone. You couldn't feel anything anymore. It was as if all of it never existed.

CRASH!!!

The last sound of the last shattering glass echoed around you.

* * *