Living the Homestuck Life ~ 37

There is a trailer of this fanfiction in the external link. It is a "live-action" type trailer with bits and clips of other movies that are pretty similar to scenes of this fanfiction. Gives a good visual...
I hope you enjoy the clip.

Picture has been edited by me

___________________________________

Let's chase the sun into its grave

Our phoenix hearts are rising in flames

Let's race the stars across the sky

And burn our names into the night

....

This shattered field

Of broken dreams

Looking for the light

We glue our bones

And find our hope

There's nothing left to hide

....

You're a fighter, you know who you are, you won't run away

So don't run away,

You are brave and you know you can take it

Don't run away, so don't run away

If you fall I will be there to catch you

And I will wait, yea I will wait

Can't you see that it's me?

I'm the one that you will save

And I will save you too

I will save you

________________________________

Chapter 37

Spencer P.O.V

        You slowly opened your eyes and were greeted with a yellow ceiling. You rubbed your eyes and stretched your arms above your head. You pulled the covers off your body and shifted to the edge of the bed, letting your legs dangle. You looked down at your apparel and noticed the signature yellow with the cresent moon at the center. You grinned and got off the bed and looked out the window. Everything was the same like the first time you came here. You were very thrilled and estatic to walk around here again.

        You left your room and walked down the hallway that had tall, gold walls and beautiful patterned floors with different shades of yellow. You were day dreaming as you were walking through the hallway. When you were finally at the end of the hallway, you were about to turn the corner when you saw two unrecgonizable people standing in the middle of the hallway. You gasped and ran back around the corner and slowly peeked a little to see the duo.

        One was a girl and the other was a boy. The girl had short, curly hair that reached slightly passed her shoulders with hypnotizing, navy eyes. She had long, yellow pants and yellow shirt with gold sleeves. The boy that stood in front of her had slick back hair and his eyes shined a bright maroon. He wore the same outfit like the girl.

         The boy seemed to be on edge. He sighed heavily and placed his hands on his hips.

                "Listen to me, Sara," the boy said, his accent thick, "I told y'all that we need to work together. To help each other out,"