Living the Homestuck Life ~ 14

**Attention

Every other week on a Friday, I will be going to update. Moreover, this schedule is not 100% certain.
I would like to thank to those AMAZING people who commented nice and encouraging comments! You guys are super crash! (cool). /smooches all of you/ You know who you are! :D

AND HAPPY LATE 4/13! I wish a great birthday to John (who is currently 17) and my bff Maggie! :D 

(I dont Homestuck in anyway possible. Mister Andrew Hussie is the creator and father of homestuck. I only own this fanfiction, but not the characters! ) 

*******

Chapter 14

“Did you get the presents?” my mom asked me from the kitchen getting things ready.

“Yes” I replied from the living room as I sat on the floor to put on my converse. My mom appeared at the doorway between the living room and the kitchen. “And did you have your phone?”

“Yes mom,” I said, sighing.

“How about the –”

“Mom, it is fine! I got John’s and Maggie’s present!” I said, yelling frustratingly.

“You have the address?” she said, smirking.

I stared at her for awhile in train of thought. “No I don’t”

“Then go get it!”

I ran upstairs to get the invitation for the address to Maggie’s and John’s party. A few months ago, Maggie and John were planning on having a birthday party together because they both have the same birthday date. It was a good idea because it is simpler to go to one birthday party with two birthday people because you don’t have to worry about choosing which party to go to. To me that is.

I got in my room and found the invitation waiting on my dresser. I picked it up; however, my finger got caught in the bottom and sliced my thumb. “Shiiiiiii-” I said, quickly retracting my hand. I sucked on my thumb. I took it out of my mouth and scrutinized the area where it gotten cut. A large red vertical line appeared on the surface of my thumb. A deep burning sensation and the beating of my pulse were easily felt in my thumb. “Damn it,” I groaned, sucking on my thumb again, “That shit hurt,”

I came back down the stairs to see my two dogs, Lucy and Missy, sleeping on top of the couches’ pillows. Lucy was a black curly haired toy poodle with a big mischievous attitude and sass.  However, Missy was a sweet old twelve year old poodle with white curly thin hair that loves to cuddle next to you and lick all over your face. I walked by the couch and patted both Missy’s and Lucy’s head. Lucy looked up with sleepy eyes and went back to napping, however, Missy looked up and started to lick my hand. “Love you guys too,” I smiled.

“Rebecca did you get the address?” My mom asked from the kitchen once again.

“Yes mama! I did!” I yelled back. I walked into the kitchen to find my mom helping Spencer put on his tie. He was wearing a black fancy suit with a nice golden tie, his dirty blonde hair was sleek and parted to the side, and his shoes were shiny and black. “Where is fancy pants going to?”

“Oh shut it,” Spencer growled.

“He is going to math tournament,” mom answered for him, “the big competition!”

“Math tournament? Since when did you take math competition stuff little Spencer?” I asked him. Spencer glared at me as I tried not to laugh at him.

“It is none of your business Becs!” Spencer crossed his arms.

“Oh come on Spencer!  My little math geek,” I chuckled.