Living the Homestuck Life~ 31

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Hanukkah! 
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS!!! 

Breath of Life
Florence + The Machines
_________________________
To get a dream of life again
A little of vision of the start and the end
....
But all the choirs in my head sang "no".
Whose side am I on? Whose side am I... ?
....
It's a harder way
And it's come to claim her
And I always say
We should be together
...
And I started to hear it again
But this time it wasn't the end
And my heart is a hollow plain
For the devil to dance again
....
Whose side am I on? Whose side am I... ?
__________________________

Chapter 31

Hours earlier
Sixty-three years in the past
Francis P.O.V.

                You were sitting in the passenger seat in Alex’s hot rod. You were watching the movie in front of you on the big screen. The girl was surrounded by robots, her arrow aimed, and her legs spread shoulder-length apart. The action in this movie is incredible! Then, out of the blue, blurs of red filled the camera frame. The girl was confused and sort of startled. Her arrow was trying to get a lock on the blur that was rushing around her. It was a girl. A girl with a red hood and cape looked like some futuristic attire.

                “W-who are you?”  The girl asked the hooded female.

                “I’m just a traveler,” the hooded female smiled under the shadow of her hood.

Alex bounced in his seat, “Holy crap! A time traveler!” you heard him whisper with glee.

You giggled at Alex who bounced in his seat with his excitement and saw Loller sit at the edge of his seat. You rolled your eyes and focused back on the movie screen. However, everything was interrupted with a loud beeping sound.
You stared down at your purse where the beeping sounded.

                “What is that?” Alex whispered.

                “Uh, I don’t know,” you replied, shrugging your shoulders. You grabbed your purse and looked back at the two boys, “I have to go to the ladies’ room,”

You opened the door and took off to the snack bar, passing by couples in cars making out, kids jumping in the back seat, and people just pleasantly watching the movie. You unzipped your purse and took out your mobile to see crimson text filling your screen.

TM: Francis! You better not be ignorin me!!
TM: I actually need your help Toots!
TM: Look, Francis, lot of shit is happenin right now over here. So you over there yonder in God knows what time, better respond soon
TM: please…

                Before you could respond typing, “You ask too much from me Jimbo”, the lights started to flicker and the skies started to rumble. The skies started to light up with flashing fire-like colors and streams of red flowed through the sky.

                “What is going on?” you asked.

Then, you saw lights…no fire? Meteors? No, the bottoms of the droids feet were rocket shoes and they were getting bigger and bigger. However, instantaneously, droids landed on the ground one-by-one. Each one that landed on the ground left a large crater that tattooed the Earth.
You stared blankly at the droids that were landing. Your hands trembling, legs shaking, and feet turned to ice. You couldn’t move, not even an inch.