Living the Homestuck Life ~ 17

Heh. Heh. How about them Homestuck updates??? Crazy right~

I was up all night writing this story multiple times. YES! Multiple times. I had so MANY ideas of how to write this chapter and I couldnt fit it in just one or itll be a thousand pages!

So yeah I updated way toooo early! I had to though! Because my friends are coming over today some time in the afternoon and knowing myself, I will forget. 

Blurred Lines for Bro Strider request! :D 

Got a request? (for a character, just for a song, a ship?) Inbox me, ask me, or comment it! :D 

Vote and Comment for a Continue! 

_____________________________

Chapter 17

            The sky. Its vast heavens and space filled my eyesight. It was getting wider and wider by the second. The buildings and the crane had gotten taller by the second. I’m falling.  Falling…and falling…and falling…and falling faster and faster. The air rushing past me, my hair choking me, and my stomach twisting. The ground was getting closer and closer. ‘This can’t be the end,’ I thought, ‘I am just a child. I still have more to see. More to love.’

            ‘I called for him and he didn’t …’ I shook the thought and called out for my time watch. It popped in front of me; I grabbed it as quickly as I can and clicked the top of the rusty-silver pocket watch that Angela alchemized for me. Time started to reverse, I started to reach the crane above of me; everything else went backwards. I was back on top of the crane and I threw the dead mouse from my sylladex that I found in the woods a little while back.  I was flashed with a bright navy blue light. A floating mouse head appeared. “Sweet,” I smiled.

Two days earlier

“Sweet!” I gleamed as I saw a large cupcake on the kitchen table. Today is my birthday, my fourteenth birthday to be exact. And it will be a huge blast!

Spencer came trudging in. “Happy Birthday,” he mumbled. I thanked him and he sat on the chair eventually his head gently rested on the table with his light snores heard from everyone else in the kitchen.

              After eating the cupcake and taking the nasty vitamins, I went upstairs to get ready. I closed the door (locking it afterwards) and began to start changing until I recalled about the game I was loading yesterday. I walked to my desk that was next to my bed, I tapped on the mouse pad of the laptop, and the monitor screen slowly lit up. The download had only eight hours left; that’s the same length of school! “Great! I can just play it after school,” I beamed. I got my backpack that rested nearby the doorway and skipped down the hallway with a hint of excitement in each of my skips.

              Mom and Dad pecked my forehead good-bye and wished me a great birthday. I gave Spencer a big squeeze with a response of him grumbling to let him go and I walked out of the door. “Today is going to be a great day,” I said contentedly viewing the blue sky. The sun shined fully above the houses and me. I strolled across the street to go to my bus stop. I wondered what my friends were doing and if they remembered the big special day.  I got out my phone and started to pester each of my friends.

timenamicMelody [TM] began bothering lastingSpectacle [LS] 

TM: heeeyy