Attention Fans of Living the Homestuck Life **Important**

Hello my fellow fans and Homestucks. 

I am terribly sorry this isn't the story. However, this is really important.  

so please do read this. ( i am typing from my mobile)

okay. we need something to settle.

This fanfiction will have some adventure, romance, action, sad ass stuff, maybe some horror, drama, and obviously humor. Mostly the things that you read in the actual Homestuck comic. 

And I may or MAY NOT add some canon ships or just regular "fan" ships. We will see during the story or comment what ship you like to include. And I will count the most recent ships being commented.  

And NO STRIDERCEST! Or Future or past together pairings.  

thank you.

And if you don't like when fans pair themselves with Homestuck characters, I am terribly sorry because there will be some in this fanfiction.

Moreover, I will try to update this story as much as I can. It is just High School and being a freshman sucks ASS! I hate it. and to make it worst is the projects, tests, and homework. So I have a lot on my two little hands.  

And don't get me started that this school is like 2 times the size of the middle school. :/

And thank you so much for the Votes and Comments. I am really happy! :) I will dedicate you guys.  

And I will and I WILL keep writing this story.  

it is just I am a big procrastinator. So you guys need to push and nag me. :) Please. A little favor.

So this is an important chapter.

And I will type a spoiler that will happen later in the on going chapters. however, I may revise it. More like a little summary. . . .

-Rebecca P.O.V- 

Sitting in the boring class of 7th period, Social Studies, Dave and Eridan were both bickering at each other. I was still worried about the news report a few weeks ago about that new game that came out. BRUBS. Why does it sound so familiar?

And that incident in the park with Dave. Why did those weird ass imps try to attack me? And when they said, "The Hero, the creator, must pass on,"

What was that suppose to mean? Shit, I have no idea what was going on. It is starting to make my fucking head hurt.  

And Davesprite disappeared. After the incident, he had to go somewhere.

"Sorry Becca. Just need to do some sprite stuff,"

And he was gone. Just like that.

Then all of the sudden, a blood screeching alarm yelled through the school building and echoeing in the classroom.

"Ah!" most of the students had small heart attacks.

"Line up students and walk quietly outside," the teacher said getting her attendance binder.

I stood behind Dave. He seemed a bit worried. I covered my ears, protecting them from ear piercing screams of the alarms.

We walked outside, all the students in single filed lines.  

I couldnt believe my eyes. The sky was an orangey-blue. And across the yard of the school, a small meteor landed on the end of the school.  

Dave grabbed my arm. "We need to go. And get the rest of the crew. "

I replied,"Wait, is this what I think it is?"

"Well, you read the comic right? This shit is serious," He said surprisingly serious.

And as you can see at John and Maggie's birthday party a week ago we were playing truth or dare, I told all of them about the webcomic. Yeah, Dave was a bit mad about it. I even confessed, so it is was pretty awkward.

"Guys, wwe need to go," Eridan broke away from the line.

As he said that, a large meteor shot from the sky racing down and hit where the power generators were that powered the school. A big blast of fire exploded like a firework.

"Shit," Dave breathed," Come on!"

He dragged me, racing to the other side of the yard. Eridan, Dave, and I all ran. Sprinted and panted. We saw John and Rose.

"Wwhere is the rest?" Eridan asked.

" Karkat leaded them to the woods. Somewhere more west of the meteor that are hitting. And there is a portal there," John replied.

Then sudden realization hit me, my parents! My cousin, Spencer. Shit!

" I can't go! My family!" I yelled, pulling away from Dave's hard grip.

"you moron! you'll get killed!" Dave said.

"Then I'll take that risk!" I yelled. I ran way. More like sprinted, my legs leading me to my house.

Meteorites, meteors, and asteroids, falling from the sky.  

Today is the day that I will play the game. Today will be the day where I will risk my life 24/7 to save mine and others. And today is where I start to finally realize my true fate.

My fate for living this life, this life of living the Homestuck life.

-End-

So yup. that is pretty much what will happen later. So keep in mind. And get ready for shit to EXPLODE  

^^

THANK YOU AND I APRROVE THIS PART! :)