Living the Homestuck Life~ 30

Alright Dawgzzzzz
Sorry for the two week wait for one update! But I had to wait for the holidays because MORE TIME! THANK GOD! 

And thank you for the 30,000+ reads you guys! That is JUST FANTASTIC! 
And you guys are fabulous from your fabulous comments ;) My little stars! :D 

And this is the drawing that I scanned from LastingSpectacle, who she drew that (--->) drawing. (Thank you very much!!!) 

From right to left (the AHPLA timeline): 

Rebecca
Sara
James
Spencer
Francis
(and last, but not least)
Vanessa 

**And a little note for the readers out there:
The lyrics that I usually type below, don't, well most of the time, doesn't correspond to the chapter, but could be something for one of the future chapters or the previous or maybe the current. 
You just need to figure it out ;)))) 

And I have been getting some Dave X Rebecca comments
So a little appreciation song for you guys is....
Song: Story of My Life
By: One Direction

Song: Shake it Out
By: Florence

((I like how it mentions about the horse....hint. hint. JAMES..../cough/ /cough/))
__________________________

Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
...

But I like to keep some things to myself

I like to keep my issues drawn
...

I can never leave the past behind
...
And I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
...
And I'm ready to suffer and I'm ready to hope
It's a shot in the dark aimed right up my throat
...
Looking for heaven, found the devil in me
Well what the hell I'm gonna let it happen to me

Shake it out, shake it out

_______________________________

Chapter 30

                You were running with your granddaughter in hand. You were running down the empty Boston street. Panting and legs screaming with exhaustion, you tried to pull your granddaughter towards safety.

Tears fell from the heavens as your heart pounded your chest from the inside. Puddles reflected the gloomy street lamps that stood tall over you two. The sound of rumbles and drums echoed in the night Boston air that made your eardrums vibrate. The passing buildings rushed passed you has you speed your way down the road for salvation.

                “Grandma, why are we running!” your granddaughter, Francis, whined.

                You didn’t have time to tell her. You turned around and noticed large droids running towards your direction; hidden behind the fog that lingered over the musky road. You tried to hide in the dark as you ran away from the droids. You heard voices’ order you to go different directions.

She was only young, with innocent thoughts, and freedom roaming in her mind. Her hair was short and fluffy, and stretched down to her jaw line.

                “This way,” you stated, leading her into an alley. You both stepped onto a puddle as you both ran. You stopped mid-way and looked behind and in front of you with a startled expression. Your glasses shined from the alley’s light. You kneeled in front of her and grabbed her shoulders. You saw your reflection from Francis’s glasses.