Nine Boys...- Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    My eyes flew open and my arms pushed the two bodies who dared blow in my ear again to wake me. Instead of an ooh, I got laughs. Twin laughs as they laid on the floor on either side of the bed. I rolled my eyes at Lane and Louis as I flipped over on my back and pulled my bedding over my head grumbling a bit.

    "Come on Nina! Time for breakfast!!" One of them shouted before he was bouncing on the edge followed by the other.

    "You little monsters. OUT!" I heard a booming voice said as I felt one move off the bed.

    I peeked out to see Daemon dragging Louis towards the door by the collar of his shirt. "But Dae, it's breakfast time. She's going to miss it."

    Daemon shook his head. "When she wakes, I'll make her breakfast if she doesn't want to do it herself."

    The twins looked at him in shock. "Did dad make you have to be nice to her now?" They both folded their arms in front of him outside of my room.

    He shook his head looking over at me before turning back to the twins. "I'm trying to make her see I'm not really like the guy she has known since she got here." He pushed the guys farther away before he started to close the door. "Sleep as long as you need." He said softly to me before closing the door.

    I smiled a little before my eyes closed and I drifted back to sleep. Daemon was being nice. I knew he wasn't acting like himself. That there had been something wrong and needed the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was my request of the guys that softened him up. That I didn't want him to get in trouble and he saw I didn't want any problems between us.

    I slept for a few more hours. When I did wake back up, I frowned. I was wrapped in two sets of arms. My cheek rested on someone's chest. One set of arms were around my waist while the other was under my arms and around my back. They were both on top of my bedding.

    The slightest movement made them shift and stir. I looked up to see it was Nick my cheek had rested on. He yawned and stretched with his arms over his head. His arms had been the one around my back.

    Behind me was Nat and he snuggled more into my back as he scooted closer. He whimpered like a little puppy who wanted to sleep more. He molded himself more against me and I felt him drift back off to sleep.

    Nick chuckled as he put his head on top of mine. "You sure you want to wake up. We can cuddle/sleep more. We're oh so comfy snuggling with you."

    I giggled and Nat whimpered before rubbing his cheek against my back. "Sleep more." He said groggily. I opened my mouth to debate it, but my stomach growled deeply. I felt Nat's frown as he moved away. "Damn." He sighed before stretching.

    Nick got off the bed and pulled me off to. He grabbed my cotton robe as he walked to the door. I took it from him and put it on as he took me down to the kitchen. Nat trailing behind us yawning. I was yawning a little too.

    In the kitchen, Nick offered me a seat at the adjoining bar top with Nat taking a seat next to me. Nat folded his arms on the counter and rested his head on his arms. He grimaced and whimpered. "Can't Nina and I go back up to her room and sleep more while you cook?"

    I smiled at Nat as I laid my head down on his shoulder. "What time did you guys actually go to bed?"

    Nat moved his arm and put it on my waist. "Our bed or yours?" He smirked. "We never did make it to ours. We stayed up all night and even had breakfast with everyone before figuring we could sneak into your room and sleep with you." He mumbled out almost asleep again.