Nine Boys...- Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty-Seven

~~Mason’s Point Of View~~

    I tapped the door frame as I felt the ice cold wind brush passed me. The storm was now done, but no one could find us here. Not in this bunker I had commission outside the territory and had the brothers kill them. So what if they had family, mine was more important to me.

    “Dude! It’s freezing.”

    I turned to Falic who hugged his arms holding a cup of coffee in one hand. “It doesn’t bother me.”

    He chuckled leaning on the other side of the door frame. “Not after what your daughter just had us doing. Man does that girl have some ideas.”

    I grimaced turning back to the snow drifting down onto the stairs through the large holes in the grate above it. Long beautiful icicles hung from the corners. “She’s learned much over the past five years coming into her sexuality.”

    He nodded. “So tell me, why your daughter?”

    I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

    “Why did you take your own daughter to your bed? It does seem kind of sick.”

    I looked up to an icicle. “Not my idea. Clare was curious about sex and got me really drunk one night. She begged me to have sex with her and I did.” Closing my eyes, I leaned my head against the door frame. “She smells and tastes just like her mother. I pretend she is most of the time.”

    Looking over at Falic, I remember the first time I met the rogue. I was a third at the time on patrol by myself when I ran across these two. They weren’t like they are now. They didn’t kidnap or kill. They were just having fun having no rules. I turned them that way when I asked them to kill the second and his wife.

    These two brothers were just some scrawny little pups then. I told them I’d let them go if they did me a favor. They demanded that I let them have free region whenever they were in the area if they did my favor. I had agreed and told them. They were shocked to hear a pack member want the death of another member.

    Over the years, I’ve watched them become more and more twisted. They weren’t scrawny anymore. Falic was huge and very scary looking to those who didn’t know him. His brother Manic was still a bit scrawny, but he was gay and always complaining about his weight. Even so, Manic had his own muscles that were lean and he had his own talents because of his muscle type.

    I turned back in but stopped to look at Falic. “I’m done with her. You can have the hostage now, but I’ll want another time later. When she is fully broken by you.”

    He smiled evilly rubbing his hands together. “Hmm... I know exactly what I’d want to do to her first.” He jogged into the main part of the bunker and headed to the sleeping quarters where the captives were.

    I took one last look at the iced grate that covered us before walking in and closing the door behind me. I didn’t know how it looked out there, but the storm had been severe. That would hinder anyone who knew the two captives were gone. I had no doubt the Mooneys did. Not with how much they fawn over Nina.

    Time. That’s what we have as they must think the evil two took them. I could use that to my advantage. Send out a ransom for the captives. Though the Foxtern brothers are known for killing their captives, that just works out great for me completely.

    Walking into the common room, I found Manic sulking in the same seat as before. “Manic. I’ve got something I want to do. Can you draft up one of your ransom letter? Name your price. Whatever you want. But make sure you include my daughter. I have a plan for the end.”