Nine Boys...- Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

    Giggling feeling myself rocking side to side because Daemon had his arms around my waist. We were walking to our chemistry class and he was waddling us the whole way. He couldn't stop himself from holding me after I sat with the twins.

    Daemon didn't like it, but it was a compromise that he was alright with. I had talked about it yesterday with him. As much as I could anyways in between kisses. He didn't want to talk, but did as long as he got kisses out of it.

    Come to find out that he has never had a girlfriend as I've never had a boyfriend. True he's had girls, but they were more the bang and go type of girls. They wanted his time and that was how they got his time. Most girls wanted him for his status and nothing more like Clare.

    We got to class and he finally let go of my waist. But he wanted to keep touching me, so he took my hand in his on the counter top. I smiled at him and pulled my paper and pen out to take notes and understand what lab we will be doing tomorrow. Daemon doesn't tend to take notes yet he knows exactly what we're doing all the time.

    He lifted up my hand just as the bell rung and gave my knuckles a kiss before the "dark professor" as he's called started the new lesson. We may not officially agreed that we're dating, but others think we are. That we are the 'it' couple in all of the school. Clare has been giving me death glares all morning and even rammed her shoulder into me when I passed her on my way to Art. I just sighed heavily as she'd hate me forever because Daemon sees me and not her anymore.

    About a quarter of the way through the lesson, I shifted uncomfortably as my leg started to have a charlie horse in a calf. Daemon leaned over. "You alright?" His whisper sounded concerned.

    I nodded. "Just a small charlie horse."

    A minute later, my stomach rolled similar to the other night when I was angry and I felt like I was about to be sick. "Sir. May I be excuse to the bathroom?" I raised my hand when I asked. I knew I couldn’t stay here in case I did get sick.

    Mr. Shag shook his head and scoffed at me as I wasn’t even worth his replay. "You can hold it till the end of the lecture." He turned back to the board and lifted his hand to continue his lesson. I was being dismissed completely.

    "But sir." My hand went to my abdomen. The pain turning into something beyond before. "I feel like I'm about to be sick." Just then the sick came up and I vomited onto my notes. Students rose from all around me in exclamation of disgust as they had gotten hit by a few spots of my puke. I was coughing as the disgusting scent was entering my nose. I was close to puking again so soon.

    In a flash, Daemon was up and scooping me into his arms. "Mr. Mooney!" Mr. Shag growled out as Daemon walked quickly out the classroom door. Did the teacher not just see that I had gotten completely sick in a second flat? Man that teacher was an evil man.

    Daemon scowled at our teacher. "Take it up with my father." He spat back not giving a damn about the teacher.

    I arched my back and locked my jaw preventing a scream to come out as the twisting shifted and crept up and out from my stomach. "If you need to scream, scream. Don't hold it in." Daemon told me as he walked as fast as he could down the hall. He was rushing me to get some help, but I didn’t care. I just wanted this to end.

    I couldn't stop the scream that came out when the charlie horse erupted into twisting muscles and bending bones. My voice sounding like I was being murdered and Daemon picked up the pace as he rushed down the stairs now.

    "OUT OF THE WAY!!!!" Daemon shouted in urgency as people were coming out of the classrooms to see what's going on.

    I thrashed in his arms and he held tightly to me. Tears were cascading furiously down my cheeks as my throat was burning from my screams. My whole body was burning up and twisting about. I had no control over the movement of my body.