Nine Boys...- Chapter 3

Chapter Three

    All the guys got up and started back toward the field. I caught up with Nat and Nick who were arguing whose turn it was to ride. Nat said Nick had ridden just before they left for lunch. Nick said Nat had been.

    "Um guys...?" They stopped arguing instantly and turned to me. "Could I possibly have my turn. I promise not to hurt the bike at all." I rushed the last sentence out just so they know.

    They looked at each other before nodded to me. "Sure." Nick said smiling at me.

    "Do you know how to ride one?" Nat asked at the same time his brother agreed to let me ride.

    I smiled as I started to skip over to the bike that was parked next to the trailer on the Hummer. "Just for the past few years." I said as I pulled my backpack from the back seat and withdrew my helmet and jacket.

    Nat threw his hand over my shoulder. "You brought your own helmet?"

    I blushed. "I'm a bit attached to it and never ride without it." My thumb rubbing the neck of the helmet where my nickname rested with the symbol my brother had come up with for us.

    Nick pushed the bike over to the spare track that was used for doing tricks. I had told them that I loved doing tricks and not racing like most guys do. I didn't put my jacket or helmet on until the guys went to go take a seat to watch me.

    I took a deep breathe before I put on my jacket then my helmet. I felt everything melt away from me as I revved the engine of the bike below me. The feel of it's power. Hearing the sounds of the engine so I knew exactly how powerful it was and if there was anything wrong with it. The engine did sound as if the air intact needed cleaning but other than that, it sounded just fine.

    My eyes took in the track and for a few seconds I studied the the curves and the peaks. My mind already seeing a map and placing different tricks I was going to do for each area. Everything was planned out before I shifted forward even a millimeter.

    I glanced to the sky and reached up to the sky after I kissed my hand. "This is for you little brother." I said to my twin who was born ten minutes after me.

    The next second later I was off down the track. I just let all the pain of losing my family into my tricks. My whole world feeling right as I twisted and turned in the air. When I ride, instinct and freedom flow through me. Another side of me takes over and I just feel this single moment in time.

    I pasted the exit and go for a second lap around the track. The sounds of cheering and the roar of a large crowd hit me more on this second lap. Many must have seen me tricking out this track and decided to come watch. A smile spread across my face as I hit the next peak and slid back so my hand holding the seat was the only part of my body on the bike. I stayed like that for a moment before I threw myself forward and easily landed sitting on the bike. The crowd loved the trick.

    This time I did exit the track, but I smirked as I did. Daemon was leaning against his bike smiling and cheering too at the exit. I wanted so bad to get him back for the shower he gave me earlier.

    I exited and made a swift motion as I dug the back wheel into the ground and twisting the bike around to coat him in dirt. The look on his face was priceless as he stood there gawking at me as I still sat on the bike. A few moment later he growled and stood up clenching his fits at his sides.

    Before he could advance, Nick and Nat were over to me. Nick looked to the back of my helmet. "Oh my god! You are Fang!!!"

    "Man, please tell me you'll teach us some of those trick. I've always wanted to learn." Nat was so excited and it was nice to hear them like me even more. That I was able to maybe teach someone else what I knew.