Nine Boys...- Chapter 35

Chapter Thirty-Five

~~Nina’s Point Of View~~
(Six Months Later)

    “Daemon!” I moaned out before he could cover my mouth so no one could hear what we were doing in the pantry. His body went rigid as he grunted more with his jaw clenched tightly and his forehead was pressed against the side of my neck. His free hand on my thigh holding me up against the wall in the back of the pantry.

    I had been working on a dessert for dinner with him helping. It was when I was in here trying to reach for something on the top shelf that happened to be out of my reach. So I called Daemon in here. He got it down for me but didn’t give it to me. He wanted payment.

    At the time, all he wanted was a kiss. But with us, a kiss is never enough. Our passion just over flowed with him turning me and pressing me against the back wall. He always excites me when he becomes so persuasive.

    Daemon chuckled as he helped me off his waist smoothing my skirt down. “Just couldn’t hold off saying my name.”

    I blushed. We had finally gotten back to how we were four months ago. Daemon had never pushed me for anything while we worked to get passed my rape. He had been so sweet and perfect that it helped me more than anything.

    My heart smiled as I did remembering the night I showed him I was ready for us to be together again. It was like our true first night. The night I gave him my virginity with one difference. I was lounging on the bed with just a sheet over me.

    The sheet had been in case one of the guys had followed the trail instead of Daemon. That would have been embarrassing to have any of my brothers come into the cabin because they were curious. I have no idea what I would have done if that had happened.

    But Daemon had been the one to follow. When he stepped through that door, he’d stopped just a foot in seeing me. I sat up blushing wildly letting the silk sheet slip only slightly revealing more of my skin to him. He had been breathless as his legs shook bringing him over to me.

    At the edge of the bed, he had stumbled to his knees. He had asked me if I really was bare under the sheets. I’d smiled at him and nodded.

    Then he’d asked me if I was ready. I didn’t answer verbally. No, that wouldn’t have proven it. I kissed him passionately to prove I was ready. He was so fast to shed his clothes and then was so delicate with me as we made slow passionate love together.

    Even my brother has managed to be with Bethany for their first time too. Right now, they were having their week long run together to celebrate the beginning of the summer. I was happy for them.

    Daemon and I were staying as Macy was so close to her due date. She was so large too. It was understandable as she was carrying two in that belly. Twin girls!

    I still giggle remembering how Derek had looked when she came home and then opened the envelop their doctor had put the results in. Macy hadn’t wanted to know in the office. She wanted to tell everyone as she found out herself.

    Derek had been so shocked that he passed out. That’s right. The big bad Alpha of the region who was very well respected PASSED OUT! When he came too, he was kissing her and the baby bump being overjoyed having girls.

    Franklin had asked me later how I felt about the baby girls. I just smiled happily telling him that I loved it. I was going to be a big sister all over again to those two little girls. It didn’t bother me in the slightest.

    The doctor had ordered Macy on bed rest presently. After the Braxton Hicks episode three nights ago and the next before that, the doctor wasn’t taking any risks. Neither was Derek. Anthony was taking over most of Derek’s major responsibilities while he waited on Macy hand and foot. Even the doctor was staying in my old bedroom that was now a guest room again.