Nine Boys...- Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

    I stood with Daemon on my left, my brother on my right. The chairs and tables had been moved away leaving us all to stand as we witnessed. It didn’t matter to me. Sitting or standing. As long as they get what they deserved in the eyes of those in charge.

    My eyes were looking at the rogues. They were so different from each other. Manic, the gay rogue, was balling his eyes out and the punishment hasn’t started yet. Falic, Manic’s brother, was just standing there defiantly as if everything we do to him won’t matter in the slightest.

    The rogues were positioned with their arms cuffed to the bars on either side of their bodies. They no longer bared any shirts. Their bare chests exposed for all to see. The guards were even holding their arms so they didn’t moved.

    Alpha Wilde stood in front of the cage. Each over the Nine stood behind as true witnesses of the punishment. They were to see every mark made. Wilde will join them as he must.

    “Yesterday we have heard your thoughts and have told you our decision. The rogues shall each receive a lash for every victim they have harmed.” His eyes went over to Ian. “Even one that came forward.” His eyes scanned us all. “There may have been more, but at least they will know that some justice was sought and awarded.”

    He nodded to Franklin who nodded. Wilde walked to his position as Franklin and Taylor went behind the rogues. Franklin was handed the short whip with a small marble end wrapped in the leather. Franklin turned to Taylor and handed him the whip before placing his hand on Taylor’s shoulder.

    Taylor closed his eyes as he took a deep breathe. A guard straightened up Manic and held him up from in front. Manic was openly crying and sobbing. He was scared and you could see that. Everyone saw how much he was terrified about the pain that was about to come.

    Taylor reared back the whip opening his eyes. With determination in his eyes, he made the first slash. Manic screamed out and again as Taylor made the second slash across his back. I had cringed with the sound making Daemon turn me a little to my side.

    Franklin took the whip from his brother as they changed positions. This time it was Franklin who whipped a rogue. Falic this time. He gave the hard-faced rogue two slashes just like his brother got.

    One by one each family was given the opportunity to inflict a mark on the rogue that took their loved one. Falic gaining more licks than his brother. He had been the one that loved causing pain in others. And in all the slashes, he never once cried out.

    I was a bite shocked when Ian was given the opportunity to give a single slash for Falic’s abuse on him on the one occasion he had cross paths with these dark rogues. A solitary lick for his own pain.

    Then it was Claw and my turn. Daemon and I had talked last night about what I wanted. I had confessed that I didn’t want to do it. That deep down I didn’t want revenge for the things done to me. In this I was conceding him on. It was his pain for what I went through that needed help.

    As my brother kissed his mate and walked behind the rogue, I turned to Daemon. We stared at each other as I felt m brother take the whip both in relief and reluctance. He felt the same way as I did but wanted to do this to feel cleanse of the disgust he felt inside.

    A tear fell as Manic screamed out when my brother gave him his mark. The pain in that scream was deeply heart wrenching. The sobs that followed spoke of relief that it was done. Now Manic only had to worry about was baring the pain till his complete end.

    Daemon’s hand wrapped around the nape of my neck bringing me closer to him. He slanted his face as I drew closer and kissed me. He was kissing me telling me that he loved me more than anything. That he still wanted me even if I was forced the way I had been.