Nine Boys...- Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty-Six

~~Nina's Point Of View~~

    Oh god! I feel like I was crushed under a landslide. Everything hurt and I felt like I was going to be sick. At least I was laying down on something soft.

    I tried opening my eyes, but found something was wrapped over them. As more of my senses came back to me, I found I was gagged too. Someone had bound me. I tugged on my hands and found them stretched above my head with something cold and hard wrapped tightly around my wrists.

    The side of my face was caressed none too gently. "Mmmm... So you're awake now. I was promised I could have my fun time with you." The man covered me with his body and I felt even more sick.

    "Off her now!" I froze at that voice.

    I felt the guy fly off me then a snarl. "You promised! No one crosses the Foxtern Brothers!"

    "You will get your turn, but not now. Go check on your brother. He better not be doing anything to the boy. You both must wait your turn with them."

    "Fine. But you can't stop us from taking what we've been promised for too long." The man stormed out leaving me in the room alone with the man I knew even if I couldn't see. A man that was never really nice to me for as long as I have been in the house with Derek and everyone.

    The bed dipped. "I'm sorry about this, but what my daughter wants, I'll always give her." His hand stroked my hair and I felt his body down the side of my body. "You know... I've only known the touch of two females." His hand slid down my chest to the bottom of my top. "And seeing as you're my captive, I think I'll see what it feels like to have another."

    I struggled as he lifted my shirt. His hands were rough and sick feeling. Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't want to be raped. Not by him. Not by anyone. I was royal for god's sake! The future queen that is going to help those who couldn't. This meant I couldn't help myself let alone anyone else.

    He shifted and pressed his hips into mine keeping me from moving my hips at all. "You know, if you struggle, you'll only hurting yourself. I'll get pleasure out of this anyway bitch." He purred his words as if they were meant to sooth me, but they didn't.

    His hand gripped my bra in the center and ripped it off me. The straps tearing into my skin on my back leaving slashes in its wake. I screamed against the gag as the tears soaked the blindfold.

    "Scream all you want. No one can hear you but me." His hands both gripped my breasts hard making my skin burn. "No one will ever know my daughter and I were involved. You'll be dead and we'll be bound in another room beaten for good measure. We will have the sad story about how they killed you both and were about to kill us."

    His hands slipped down my sides to my skirt. I cursed having put it on now. It was making it too easy for him to do this to me. The sound of ripping fabric told me he was destroying my skirt.

~~Claw's (Nick's) Point Of View~~

    Groaning, I did not like how I felt right now. My head was killing me. I couldn't see. And why the hell was I gagged!

    Hands gripped my pants. What the hell!? "Aren’t you the cutest little male wolf I've ever seen." I jerked trying to get away from the sound of the guy that was apparently gay and trying to get into my pants.

    He rose up and straddled my legs as I felt him unbuttoning my pants. “Good. You’re awake. Now I can really have some fun.”

    I thrashed trying to buck him off when I heard the sound a door open. A sigh came out before I heard someone stomp over. “Manic. I’ve been told we can’t have our fun just yet. His high and mighty say they have first crack at them. We have to wait.”