Nine Boys...- Chapter 22

Chapter Twenty-Two

    Life for the past month has been bliss. My ability to shield my brother from my emotions when Daemon and I make out has worked out every time. He was even grateful when my heat came back last week. Claw was beyond happy not to feel Daemon help me like he had the first time.

    I have been more amazed at one change. Clare. She's been not so... slutty when she's around my brother. I wonder if she's actually showing him her real self. Most days you could find her sitting with my brother at lunch and they were just talking. Or some afternoons, she'd be over at the house and hanging with my brother. It's been weird seeing her like this. Even the guys couldn't make heads or tails of the new Clare.

    Claw and I even have been having fun in the bike club. We've been in competitions. Of course we win every competition we enter into. I was also shocked that the luck my kisses bring seem to be real. Kane happened to be the only one not wanting a kiss and was the only one on our team to lose his race. He's been slowly getting used to me being on the team.

    Every time there was a competition, everyone would try to make sure they were available to watch the games. We were all there for each other just as my family had been. It was so nice to see how similar it was between our families. It could be a wolf thing that family was important.

    My eyes went over to Daemon who was laughing at his brother Michael. A smile crept across my face. Michael had just been rejected by a girl. She went up to a guy and kissed him fully on the lips. That was the first time he'd been denied.

    But I really didn't care about that. My eyes lingered on Daemon. Every time my thoughts lingered on family, I'd think of him. There was no future without him. I couldn't see any other replacing him. I wanted to make our own family with him, but I was still young and we hadn't gone the next step.

    But that was going to change. I was ready. I felt so ready to take that leap to the next level. Sure I was nervous, but I also was determined. Daemon has been nothing but the perfect boyfriend.

    Last week I went to Macy and told her that I was ready. That I wanted to create an sweet intimate moment for us. She was actually excited to help. It was her idea to use the small cabin that they had on the property. One that the guys couldn't use unless they had permission. I got permission to use it for tonight.

    Yep. Tonight will be the night that I was going to give up my virginity willingly. Daemon and I had been together for two months now. In all that time he hasn't taken any step to coax my into anything. Not even when he was straining while we made out.

    Daemon had practice after school today which gave me the perfect opportunity. There was still a bit of things that needed to be done before he got home. Macy maybe doing most of the work, but there was only things I wanted to do for Daemon.

    My brother glanced over at me. "You don't have to go through with it if you're nervous."

    I smiled and shook my head. "But deep down I don't want to."

    He nodded and sighed. "I know." He crossed his arms. "Just please shield me later when you guys are together."

    A blush graced my cheeks as I nodded. "I've been getting better at that, haven't I?"

    "Thank god yes!" He started laughing. He smiled at me. "Thank you sis."

    Before I knew it, the day went by fast. In a blink of an eye, I was in Franklin's hummer riding back to the house. Daemon had pouted when I didn't stay to watch his practice like I had done everyday for the past month. I kissed him before I walked away to the hummer.