Nine Boys...- Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    The smell of bacon and sausage. It had my mouth watering already. My body moved of its own accord moving off my cot and out of my tent. I wasn't the only one piling out of their tents. All the guys were practically falling all over themselves to get out.

    Daemon grabbed the back of Louis' collar and pulled him back when he jumped in front of me for breakfast. He even growled down at his brother. "She was first."

    Shaking my head at them, I held out my plate and Macy put some bacon on my plate with some steak. We were going running just to run after breakfast so we needed all the carbs and calories we could get. Last night Franklin and Nat had volunteered to stay behind to watch our camp sight. The guys were taking turned with watching the camp.

    Macy was staying just to relax with the two staying. The guys had told me last night that she and Derek were going to split off from the rest of us during our evening run to have their own...uh-hmm...time. They would must likely stay out for many hours as the guys were thinking about breaking out the alcohol and having a bit of a party like they say they have every year.

    Breakfast ended and everyone excitedly changed into wolf. I had to cover my eyes as I sprinted into my tent. Lane and Louis were more than eager to be wolf again. Most of the guys started laughing at my reaction. I've seen bare chests and guys in their boxers, but my brother has been the only member of the opposite sex I've seen naked. He was my twin after all.

    Changing was even easier again. The toll was less. I didn't even pant for nearly as long or as deep as yesterday. My body didn't tremble so much. I was even the one tapping the clothe door to my tent aside before anyone came to help me.

    Daemon had his back to me when I left my tent. I smiled in my wolfy form as I creeped up behind him silently. His ear didn't even flick my way which I knew was such a good thing for what I wanted to do. My body laid low as I came to a stop with my tail waggling in the air.

    Then I pounced.

    He yelped as we tumbled to his side. My teeth clapped around the pallet of his neck fur so I didn't hurt him too much. My body pressed against his back with each on my legs over his sides.

    I laughed laying on my side when I was rolled away from him. The thrill of pouncing off Daemon was just perfect. His yelp was the icing on the figurative cake. Even my tail was showing how happy I was.

    Daemon came over with his own grin, cocked his head to the side, then gave the side of my face a long lick. I hopped up to tackle him again. He laughed and we basically went back and forth playing around. It was the most fun I had with him since the party last weekend.

    A deep and powerful bark sounded and Daemon immediately stopped playing with me. From the tingling in my bones, I knew that was Derek and he was getting everyone's attention. I sat next to Daemon, both of us panting from our play.

    Derek jerked his head telling us that we should head out. He turned and dashed off into the forest. Like yesterday everyone followed, but this time it was just Daemon and I who trailed behind wanting to run nearly alone.

    After a time, everyone seemed to split up at the same time in pairs with Derek running with Lane and Louis. He must wanted to make sure they didn't get into trouble being the youngest and this being their first camping trip as wolves just like me. They had their first change just as school let out last year.

    Daemon and I had a wonderful time wandering the whole forest. The land wasn't the flat or a little hilly. We were in the mountains so there were rivers and rocky paths, even cliffs to the areas below us. The wild life was abundant as it was isolated from most human contact. If we were incline to hunt, we had the pick of many different creatures to pounce on.