Nine Boys...- Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    Groaning I shifted and rolled over only to giggle to find myself draped over Daemon’s chest. Oh, but I wasn’t woman. I was wolf at the moment. I remember I was dreaming about being wolf and must have woken in the middle of the night and shifted.

    Daemon smiled opening his eyes. “Hey beautiful. Feeling wolfy at the moment?” I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. He got me back by caging me in his arms. “Such a wonderfully naughty mate.”

    I yelped as he shifted us about in a flash. I was still on my belly, but now I was laying on the bed. Daemon had his body stretched out over top of me. His breathe fanned my ear and the fur of my neck. His arms and legs holding him up off my body so I wasn’t crushed under his weight. His legs straddling my hips.

    I tried wiggling out from under him but he just laugh. “Uh-ah naughty girl. You don’t want to do too much of that right now. I might just have to go into the bathroom and relieve me of a burden you causing.”

    If a wolf could blush, I just did. He even moved his hips so I could feel his growing problem. I whimpered and then looked back at him. He smirked and rolled to his side. His hand slipping into my fur as he started stroking down my back.

    “Don’t worry baby. I’m just being my ever loving sexy self. Sorry if it upset you any.”

    I pounced on him and pinned his shoulders down on the bed. He started laughing with my licking his face. “Okay. OKAY! I give.”

    I smiled down at him before I jumped off his bed and swayed my hips feeling very proud of myself. He chuckled and shifted till he was stretched out at the foot of his bed. “You feel every good right now, don’t you?”

    A soft bark came out of my mouth as I sat down on the rug at the foot of his bed. My tail waggling and thudding against the floor. I grinned brightly.

    As a wolf, I didn’t have to worry so much about my emotions. It was simpler in my wolf form. I was just happy with the here and now. My human form has too many thoughts and feelings running through it. I maybe a pure wolf and have wolf instincts, but the human mind can make one think too much. That’s what has been happening to me. I needed a break from that.

    My head tilted to the side when I saw the time. Ten in the morning. I pouted the best a wolf could at Daemon. Everyone else was at the trial right now.

    Daemon smiled guiltily as he was the one that was supposed to wake us up as he had done every morning so far. “I thought we could have this small break from the trial.” He slid onto the floor and stroked my head massaging around my ears. “Sorry if that isn’t what you wanted.”

    I went over to him and sat between his legs laying my head on his chest. He stroked me down my back. His fingers kneading my fur and the muscles beneath.

    A part of me had wanted to be there for my brother. To show my support to my brother and be there for him. We were twins and did a lot of things together. Closing my eyes, I sent my strength and support to him. I wanted him to know that even if I wasn’t present with him, we were still together.

    I felt my brother sigh and send a thank you to me. He had been in need of some strength. I couldn’t see what he was telling everyone about. He was blocking his experience from me. I could get his feelings and that he hated what had been done to him. He was disgusted and angry at the smaller rogue for what he had done to my brother.

    Claw sent me his feeling that it was alright that I wasn’t there. That he was happy that Daemon let me sleep in. My brother had wanted me not to be present for what he had to tell everyone. He wanted to spare me the images he may not be able to block if I was in the room with him. He didn’t want me to see those kinds of memories.