» Sixth Emergency

{'You are more than the choices that you've made. You are more than the sum of your past mistake. You are more than the problems you create.'}

Watching my angel walking towards her little home, I couldn't take away the goofy grin on my beautiful face. Even if the drops of the rain were like tears continuously falling down from the dark clouds, it was like a thousand blessings that couldn't seem to bind from the sky to fall on me. I couldn't believe I caught her easily like that. I guess this was a new year with my new pretty doll.

Once I was satisfied looking at her fuzzy ass due to the hazy window of my metallic black 2012 Porsche Cayman, I drove away, feeling the luckiest like I was on the top of the two-breasted mountain.

I raised my fingers to my lips, remembering how much it was so special. How it was so unique and felt like it was forbiddingly wrong yet it felt goddamn right. I'd never been kissed like that. So gentle and sweet unlike all the previously I had which would usually start rough and would end up with satisfaction.

As I parked my car in front of our mansion, my butler Enrique immediately assisted me as he sheltered me from getting wet using his black umbrella.

"You had a great first day, Miss?" he asked once he caught sight of my sparkling expression.

I giggled blissfully which earned a smirk from my butler. "Oh, Enri. You can't imagine how great it is."

"I guess I can't match your wit," he complimented, winking at me.

I shook my head while laughing. "True. How about a special dinner tonight, perhaps?"

He smiled, opening the front door for me. "Calorie-free?"

"No, something that can make my heart grow fonder."

He nodded with a smile. "Oh, and your father left you a word that must be followed."

I rolled my eyes. I guess I'm going to be alone here for two weeks. "And what is it, Enri?"

"Behave," Enrique answered, crossing his arms.

I shrugged, gesturing for him to continue, "And what about Mom?"

"She said 'Kick-ass!'" he answered, raising his fist into the air.

I laughed, sending echoes inside our Italian home. "Which one do you think I should follow, Enri?"

He gave me a wide grin. "I think you should follow them both."

"Maybe," I said and started to make my way upstairs to my room. "Or maybe I can do a lot more," I added, spinning around after I winked back at him.

Once I got inside my room, I headed to my own personal bathroom and let the warm water run in the bathtub. I took out my phone from my bag and dialed Hilary immediately as I seated on my couch with my legs crossed.

"Hello, A! We've been looking for you. So what's up?" Hilary asked as soon as she answered my call.

I squealed out loud at the phone and I heard my best friend swear angrily at me. "Guest what, Ry! I've already collected my doll and put it in my doll mansion," I sang with a wide stupid grin on my face.

"You mean Quinn with Ken and Barbie?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I chanted happily.

"So?" she said, her tone sounded bored as hell. "This is not new, A."