BETWEEN US LAP-56

💙Between Us💙56
💙HUSSLA,HUSSLA💙

💖LAUREN💖

I wanted to control my tears, but the more that I thought about Hussle not being in my life, on the planet

I wanted to control my tears, but the more that I thought about Hussle not being in my life, on the planet..... I broke down.

💙 Hey... I'm right here baby. Still deeply in love with my wife.

💖I'm glad you love me.

💙That don't sound real convincing Boog.

💖Ermias, remember when we first met. I was crying then. Had no idea, how much life was going to change from that day forward.

💙But..

💖I kiss him. No buts. I'm ever grateful that I got dumped that day and my car didn't start... we may have never met.

💙Ohh we were gonna meet. I had my eye on you. Just wanted you think it was your idea to love me.

💖Hush! You never spoke when you came to the store. Even though you knew Samantha knew me.

He kisses me and says, but here we are almost 9 years in.

💙Yours and yours alone. I want the absolute best for you and for you to be be the absolute best.

💖 We must have talked for 2 hours before we serve each other up another round.

We shower and finally make it to get something to eat. We placed our order and talked while waiting.

I looked across the table and admired my husband.... We had been through some shit together and beautiful times together....

So imagine my surprise when i saw his face with a frown toward me when he looked up from his phone.

I looked over my shoulder but no one was there.

When I looked back at him again, Hussle was down in his phone... babe can you call Mani Mon. Samantha said she wants to to talk to you specifically....

💖I scramble for my phone and call Mani's phone. She picks up on the first ring mommy can you please come home?

When I was out with auntie Sammy, this guy came toward us and he was yelling at us. He said next time, he was going to take me away.

Curly girl I'm on my way to you.

💙I throw $300 on the table for the food we ordered but hadn't gotten. I place my hand on the small of Boog's back and help her into the truck.

I don't even question her motion.. I knew she would leave Big Bear with or without me to tend to my firstborn.

She stayed on the phone until we pulled in a couple of hours later. She jumped out the truck and Mani Mon jumped in her arms.

I unloaded the truck.

My beautiful little girl Emani was growing up. I was going to have to put these little boys on notice soon.