Between Us -Lap 40

Lap🏁40🏁💙BLACC ICE💙

💖Boog💖

I  was speechless, but my voice finally came out along with my tears.....

He says please God tell me those are happy tears.

I wipe my face and say  you told the judge there was no chance of reconciliation.

He says I was hurt you didn't contest it, didn't fight for us, Boog! He wiped his face. My ego was full blown!

Ermias, I can't go through another heartbreak, my shit is too fragile.

Lauren, my shit is  too...

25 years was about to be hanging between us.

25  years worth of birthdays, holidays, special moments...  i choke up.

I'd have been right here too. Hussle I promised you forever a long  time ago.

He smiled big... saw your interview you did  with Letty.   Even though weren't a couple, you was still 10 toes down for yah man.

He takes a step into me.  Touches my face gently. Your spirit  is gold. I really found my diamond.

Lauren, can you forgive me now and give us another chance to complete the mission ?

No woman outside my family has had a hold on me the way you do. You've ALWAYS been for me!!!

No other love, not one, has compared to what you give and how you give it. I know, I'm still rough around the edges but you balance me, teach me, check my shit when I'm wrong!

I'm still growing, still trying to be the best man I can be for you.

His eyes plead with sincerity  while his heart spoke his truth.

Ermias, answer this question for me.

Why did you divorce me? The truth.

She was so filled with emotion her body was shaking....

Lauren, I was failing you as a man, a husband also a father to my children. Doing street shit that could have been catastrophic to my home life.

I couldn't live with that. I tried to make you hate me and call the divorce, but you didn't. So I admit I was a pussy, got faded and did it when you were vulnerable.

Your spirit still shined consistently and you conducted yourself with beauty and grace.

We look in each others eyes...

So I'm asking you once again, Lauren Asghedom, will you reclaim being my wife?

Yes, Ermias, I'll marry you.

He digs in his pocket waitttttttt.

He  pulled out an upgraded 💍

Hussle where are my other rings... you didn't get rid of them did you?

He pulls out another box. Still here beautiful.

I smile. Thank you my love.

He walks me backwards in the house. We kiss until the littles make their way downstairs.... DADDDDDDDYYYYYYYY

I move and they mob him. I wipe happy tears... i text Sammy.

It's about GOT DAMN TIME!

We have a quiet home ceremony for the wedding. Family, kids & officiant.

That's all we needed....besides each other.

💙HUSSLE💙

I had my family back. I thanked God every single morning and night.

My babies were estatic.

Boog had made me breakfast in bed everyday since i moved in.

Ayyye boogie come here.

She appeared in the doorway.
Yes, baby.

Hearing that never got old.

She waited patiently... i pat the bed.

She comes over and sits.

How you feeling?

I'm good.  I rub my hand across her stomach  the scars from her surgery  had faded for the most part.

She rests her hand on mine.  Everything is fine on the inside.  The doctors said it healed nicely and my uterus looks healed.

I'm glad God heard my prayers.

He always does Hussle!

You're right cause i said hell of em before proposing.

Did you think i  would accept?

I ain't have no choice but to believe it because our hearts are connected like that boog! We're 1 even when we not physically together....  I..... I can't lose US.. I just can't boog....

She climbed on my lap and kisses me slowly ayyye ayyye were fine baby, we're good. Just a long hiccup but still breathing. I'm your Boog and you are my Hussle man.  I love you beyond the stars ✨

Do you?

Oooh she was tired of talking and showed out. I think she kissed me as I slept, damn i was knocked for hours. Dinner was piping hot when I woke up.

I ate and my mom was the first person I saw when i woke up. Hey mama, what's wrong?

Mama!

Blacc and Sammie sat next to me on the ride to the hospital. We rounded the corner and there was Emani in Lauren's lap with a cast on her arm. Lauren was getting stitched in her arm.

What happened?

Emani says i tripped coming down the last step and mama caught me but we fell and i broke my arm and she cut hers on the table.

Lauren's gash was very deep and long.

She was taking it like a G.

I reach to take Emani but she clings to her. Noooooo  I'm sorry mama.

Lauren soothes her baby girl it's okay she kisses her face!! I love you. You love me. Emani says yes. Lauren says how much? Emani says this big times infinity!!!

Lauren says that makes my heart so happy. Muahhhh!

The ride homes was okay and we make both of them comfortable. I'm sorry  about your arm baby.

It'll be fine baby she kisses me. It was heavily bandaged.

Sammie knocks on the door sis how are you?

Okay. She says Hussle let me talk to you....

 She says Hussle let me talk to you