Between Us- 39

Lap 39💙We Bang& We Ball💙

💖LoLo💖

I should have been excited being in Hawaii with my sister in law but I just couldn't get into the groove.

The second day we were there my period came  in a major way and then Sammie got food poisoning.

Sammie I'm over this.. we can come back another time.

Sammie agreed.

We are both knocked out in the plane and there isn't anything  that could soothe either one of our pain.

We catch a car service back to the house and everything is quiet until we go inside.

Kids are everywhere the house is a mess and there isn't an adult in eyesight

Hey, hey, hey... I grab Kross where is daddy?

Upstairs  i run up the stairs and the bedroom door is locked.

I dig in my purse and unlock it not sure of what I'm about to see.

Hussle says what the fuck  with a 357 pointed at me.

I can hear my heart thumping waiting for the impact.

HUSSLE IT ME

He put the gun in the side table after putting the safety back in place.

He gets out the bed with nothing on  pulls me to him closing the door.

He holds me you're okay. I'm so sorry. You startled me boog. Shit.

What you doing back here anyway?

We both wasn't feeling good and wanted to come home. What are you fling in here with the door locked and the kids are un supervised.

What? Everyone was sleeping when i came to lay down. I said Kross is running around the twins and Karrington went ham with the crayons snd Emani is the only one sleeping.

He said my mom must have ran to the store. I fold my arms. WHAT WERE YOU DOING IS THERE A BITCH IN HERE!!

Really, Boog!

YES, REALLY HUSSLE!

I look around... Everything was the same.

He said for your information i was in here trying to self service cause my wife hadn't given me no ass and that is why the door was locked.

I didn't know the kids was in the loose, but I'll clean up.

He leans to kiss me but i glare at him. 

Ooh i see you still in the same bullshit you left on. Wasted a whole vacation to come back bitching!

I don't answer him, I walk out the room.  I gather each kid and put them in the tub.  I make dinner and check in Samantha. She asked could i make her some soup.

Blacc and their mom comes in say you back already?

Yeah wasn't feeling too great  and was ready to come home.

Mama angel goes to check on Sammie after giving me a hug.

Hussle comes downstairs for dinner. I make him a plate. He eats and is in the phone the entire time. He ignores me and suspended his manners.

I  clean up the kitchen and the kids after they ate and take then upstairs  for a  book reading and  bed.

Hussle  is in the hallway with a bag when I'm on my way down to the bedroom.

So you just gonna pass me straight?

Hussle, you need something? 

Yeah, for my wife to be a wife and not act
like a bitch.