Between Us- 44

Lap 44💙 I don't give a fucc!

💖LAUREN💖

Hussle was very quiet as he got dressed for court this morning. He asked me to pray with him. We send the last of multiple prayers up.

Emani was going Granny Grans today.

I adjusted his collar and reach for a kiss. You got this.

Court lasted 3 Hours...

Hussle was quietly distraught over the character assault T's mom passed on to the judge.

Hussle's lawyer advised him to remain calm.  He presented a considerable amount of evidence on Hussle's behalf.

We took a recess and i rub Hussle's back.

He says promise me we'll never destroy each other like this.

Never.  These are our babies we love them too much.

The judge comes back from chambers. All rises, please be seated.

There isn't any need to disrupt Emani Dior Asghedom's permanent custody agreement and current living arrangement. I find in favor of the defendant.

Court is adjourned.

Her grandmother screamed noooooooo she tries to rush us but the bailiffs  grab her. 

The judge says supervised visitations going forward at the discretion of the father. Good day.

The ride home was quieter than the ride there.

I love you Ermias.

Enough to do what?

💙HUSSLE💙

I was on an alternate planet when court let out. Boog was talking about she loved me.

I just wanted to go love on my baby. Blacc had taken her and Granny Gran to visit some cousins in Vegas in case court had run long.

So it was just me and Boog.

I look over at her...

She says enough to please you almost anyway you want....

As soon as we got home she turned into someone new.... She started on her knees and worked her way up.

The way she had me gripping the bed made me feel like a bicch

Ahhhhhhh ishhh

My baby was definitely talented in more
ways than one.  She swallowed me down and winked. Daddy is delicious...

She goes in the bathroom and I followed her... fucc her real good while she stares at us in the mirror.... Her eyes begin to roll up and a chorus of lustful noises fill the bathroom.

I would straight up kill a nicca over this woman... shit i already had. I stroke even deeper thinking about us....
Boog was the truth, no one realer...

One soul living in 2 different bodies

Both off us reaching our finale for the moment. We shower and kiss...

I  didn't know what was past
Marriage but i wanted to do it with Boog...

We went on an all day sex binge before we peeled out of each others arms tidy the house and go get some food.

The kids arrive in the morning and Mani is glued to me.

I shower her in all the attention. She was my firstborn miracle. We connected like no other.

Blacc came over and wanted a pow wow... shit was getting crazy. Niccas claimed i was getting Hollywood and was proposing a nicca share the cheese.

Normally this was a car ride situation but i had promised my family to handle my shit smarter not harder.....

My wife says Hussle and Blacc nah uhn!!!

Boog what?

Noooooo I'm not doing this... both of you have that look in your eyes...

Boog stay outta this mama

She gives me the look like who you talking too and turns to Blacc. Brother in love i don't want to visit you at the big house either.

Blacc wants to answer but he can see my expression over Boogs head.

Ermias!  Samiel She says in a terse tone then she says you know what.... You got it....

10 minutes later my brother and i are out the door....

A text pops up in the screen just remember the kids and i love you very much.

Unbeknownst to me she was at home bawling her eyes out.

My sister is comforting her and we're riding down PCH with Malice in our hearts. Grady was an Old nicca tha helped in the beginning stages of the game but not too many was  fucking with him now.

However, he had sent several unanswered messages to Hussle's boy and finally a demonstration of anonymous communication with 12 to raid the store.

Sam had gotten word and came to the house to tell Hussle.

The cops had found absolutely nothing but had the whole store in disarray.

💖LAUREN💖

Come on babies get dressed.

Karrington were we going mommy?

We are going to go on a trip and have a good time

Kross and Emani say where is daddy and Uncle?

Come on baby tie your shoes, they are
probably coming later.

Samantha nudged me, you sure this is a good idea.

I say look i can't with them. There has to be another way to settle this and if it goes
Left i can't have the babies seeing the news.

Samantha says come on guys.... We leave the house locked up and a note to call when they got in......

.........

3 hours later...

ABC News

It been a virtual bloodbath on the corner of Crenshaw and Slauson. Several businesses were in the midst of a drive by shooting. No know motive as of yet. At least 10-13 people were reported injured and 4 deceased no identities have been release yet.

I go in the bathroom with my hands shaking. There is a knock in the door.

Samantha shoved her arm in there with her phone in her hand.

BOOG BOOGIE  ME AND SAM ARE OKAY.

I'm so shaken i can't even talk.

Sammie says we're at the indoor water park in Houston.

Hussle says we'll meet y'all there.

Hussle says Samantha make sure Boog is good.

Thank you for your time!