Between Us Lap 6

Lap 6- H-Town

:::::::::LAUREN:::::::::

It was something about the way Nipsey responded to the news story...

He looked at me, but I averted my gaze. I was grateful Kobe was getting locked up. I mean this nicca had beat my ass a few times and now this was borderline attempted murder.

Nipsey grabbed me from behind whispering in my ear. He ain't gonna hurt you no more, Boog. Never on my watch!

I broke down in his arms....

:://////NIPSEY::::>>>>

See, this exactly why this nicca had to get dealt with.  Making my girl cry! Come on, we go upstairs to my bedroom at my mom house. I close the door and get Lauren calmed down.

Boog look at me.

"I can't" her voice sound so tiny and defeated....

Come on love.

She sniffles and looks up into my eyes. You think I'm stupid huh?

No, Lauren I don't. I know how niccas can do you dirty. They see what they like and want to control it.
That nicca was weak minded for hitting
you.

She rested her head on my bare chest. I bet i smelled like hell, I'd been in the streets all day.

Let me shower and let's pack.

"Where we going"?

I have a show to do in Houston and I'd like for you to come. I notice her expression is neutral. I lean against the dresser you not ready to hit the town with your man?

"What do you want from me Ermias"?

What you mean?

"Why me"? "I've been nothing but drama since you met me"

Lauren all I want is for you to wake up everyday feeling loved, taken care of, protected, peaceful and happy. If I can do any of that for you.....

Before i could finish my sentence, she was on my kissing my lips. I grab her up walking her to the bathroom. We kissed and i stripped to get in the shower...

Her eyes are on me.
Boog.  I snap my fingers.

"Huh"

I chuckle what you staring at?

She blushed "My Man"

You don't even like me for real...  we
Both laugh  showering one after the other.
Damn i loved seeing her all around in my shirts... i palm her booty... your doctor gonna clear you for flight. I'm trying to join the mile high club.

"I'm sure you already have"

Actually, nah. Who paying for hoes to fly?

Lauren laughs and says boy you a mess. However, I do have a bone to pick with you.

Bring it I tell her knowing it could only be about one thing.

My phone you touched it. Why?

Actually, I answered it cause it was ringing nonstop unbeknownst to you. 5/6 calls back to back. All from the same number. So forgive me i wanted you to get some sleep and answered it.

I flex my jaw and then tell her, her ex boyfriend invited me to get my ass beat.

"So you did it"

No, he DIDN'T do it.

She looked at me. I touched her hand but she pulled back.

I stood up feeling uncomfortable. Lauren, I ain't never going to lie to you, cause lies get people killed.

There was a knock on the door

BlaccSam - tickets booked Brodie we fly at 7am.

Thanks man

Boog, excuse me, Lauren.  What do you want from me. Please be honest

She looked at me with tears in  her eyes .

"For you to really love me and not hurt me"
I waited for her to continue but she wiped her face and scooted off the bed.

She put her hands on my chest... you still
want me?

:::::::::::::LAUREN:::::::::::::>>>>

The way  he kissed me slowly after saying I'll marry you right now.  It made my kitten purr.

He never rushed me, he took his time loving on me. I needed that.

Each stroke slow and executed , each kiss soul quenching.  Our breathes merging... my grip slipping on his back... i moaned and cooed into his chest. Fucccccc ugh ugh

"Take your time boog, cum for daddy"

Ugh ugh oooooooh oooh  her body quakes
underneath me.  He flipped me over and stretched my arms over my head.  Sliding in doggy style Hussle  puts it on me again.

He kissed my cheek.  Went into the bathroom soaped up some rags cleaned me up first then himself.

He scooped me up placing me on the chair while he changed the sheets.

"Gonna charge you for soaking up my bed"

Your fault....so what you gonna do without me til you come back from Houston

Same thing you gonna do wish I was here. You not coming Boog he look worried.

Boog !!!

I jumped up. Huh?

Getcha ass in the bed we fly at 7....

///——/—-Nipsey—///—>>>>

Three in the morning we up and crew deep
to the airport.

Seated on the plane most of us knock out and me Boog talking a mile a minute.

Everyday she showed me more and more how cool she was...  she played with my beard and we traded verses on all my mix tapes... life without Boog would be crazy!!!

Months had gone by and for the most part shit had been smooth. 

My tour  had been going good and Lauren had been there for the whole first leg. We were off for a break I'm LA and that sounded amazing...

We made plans to tackle a lot of shit... the first 3 days easily devoted to Mani Mon 

After that I went outside and got lost in the sauce.

Lauren ain't complain. She had resigned Chanel  after the fire and had a few online
Gigs.  Her and Sam had gone to check out places today. I offered for her to stay at my spot, but all my boys were welcome to hang and she declined.

When I came in Sam was watching TV. 

Where boog?

Sam shrugged after the apt tour she dropped me off and left.

I pulled off my shirt and pulled out my phone. I called Lauren but it rang out.

3 days later no one had  heard from or seen her. Samantha had been blowing her up, mama, Blacc i even let mani call and babble.

No social media, texts, calls  nothing.

What the fuck was going on... Blaccccc i yelled.

Blaccccc yoooo

Come on let's ride...  4 hours and nothing....

My phone rang  Is this Ermias ?

Who's this ?

Come find out nicca....