Between Us-43

Lap43💙I could never lose.

💙NIPSEY💙
Boog...

Yes, baby?

Come here.

She comes to me and I try and search her eyes....she's blank.

I kiss her and she lets me. It's a slow kiss that gets more intense.  I flip her on the bed and push my hand under her shirt.

She pushed her hand in my shorts. I'm instantly hard and I pull it out. Stop Boog, I'll get you pregnant today.

Just to confirm you saying you not gonna fucc me Hussle.

Boog i ain't say that! We have any condoms

Hussle get the fucc off me. We used a condom maybe twice.

She is trying to scoot from under me. She is pissed!   I won't let her move. Give me permission Boog.

She says tell you what, If you don't fucc me you gonna wish you went to jail...

She was outta bounds for that one, but i was about to get my lick back for sure!

I destroy her sweet spot until she couldn't have another orgasm and them I let my shot flow hard....

Boog ain't fucc with me for 3 days straight. Everytime i saw her, I'd rub her ass and kiss her.

Currently we were in the car to go to the reading for the paternity test. I held Boog's hand the whole time.

You know this is gonna be nothing right?

I know Ermias she say's quitely.

The judge says this is to establish paternity results for Minor child  Airiss Josette Williams.....

In this matter both parties were tested as well as the child for DNA  these result are final.

In the case of  paternity Ermias Joseph Asghedom you are 99.9% not the father.

The court thanks you for your cooperation and time.

Thank you your honor.

I take Boog's hand.

I'm sorry you had to experience that.

Boog is quiet.

Speak up Boog

She picks her fingernails i don't have anything to say.

Well if and when you're ready, I'm here to listen.
Thank you for supporting me today.

I'll always be here til I'm not.

What's does that mean Lauren?

Just what I said Ermias.

The coming weeks weren't classic Hussle and Boog.

We had thrown low energy into the room. Normally, she would roll with me to
Interviews. Shows. The store.

Now she was extra into the kids and the foundation she had invested in. I didn't mine she wasn't in the streets or nothing but i missed my ride or die.

This morning i packed the kids up and took them to my mom. I had cleared my schedule and we were going to  Paris. Anita and Sade had linked up for a show and I knew Lauren would love it.

I picked her up at the foundation with balloons,flowers and fresh diamonds. We fly private so i can love on my wife.

We cuddle up. Watch Love Jones and kiss.

I'm proud of you Lauren.

For what?

You a phenomenal woman baby. Nothing to do with being my wife or the mother of my children.

You been banging on life!  Look at all the people you've affected with your beautiful heart. You inspire me Boog.

Lately i just...
I been missing you real bad. I know you busy, I just, i don't want you to give up on me. Stop believing in me.

I look at her with pleading eyes.

She  wiped a tear.

💖LAUREN💖

Ermias she cleared her throat.

There hasn't been one day since we met that i have given up on you. Not one. No matter if we pissed, fuccin up the club, on tour, traveling or perfectly okay.

Sometimes I just feel like I'm not.... doing enough to capture your heart like i used. I don't like feeling like I'm trying to "control" our marriage.  It's not supposed to be compartmentalization. It's an evolutionary event meant to inspire.

The paternity suit just made me realize I was probably holding on too tightly.  I don't want you to leave me because you feel stifled in your pursuits.

There is a pregnant pause between us.

That's the thing Boog... I love that structure that embrace i call home.  You my DNA

We agree to more emotional check ins and prepared to do more work on vocalizing our needs.

We land in Paris  and check into our "home for the next week...

The get away was definitely well needed and upon  our return we had another challenge to face.

Emani's grandmother was suing for custody and child support.  She was 9 years old now  and had only been with Hussle and myself.

Hussle was pissed. He had always been generous with visitation but now something had changed.

Everyone tried to appeal to the grandmother, but she stood 10 toes down.

Court was in a month.