BETWEEN US-55

Between us 💙55-
💙 HUSSLAS STATE OF MIND💙

💖Lauren💖

💖Yes....

💙Give it to me doc, what's wrong with me?

🧑‍⚕️Seems as if we found something troubling on your scans.... You have 3 blood clots pressing on some nerves... hence the aggressive agitation and pain.

💙Why no one told me that before? I was just at the hospital not too long ago. Ain't that what yall get paid for?

💖Ermias!!!!!! -He shoots me a look and gets quiet.

💖What's the next move to get him well.

🧑‍⚕️We want to do immediate surgery to evacuate the blood clots.

These are the films showing the locations and we need to do it sooner than later as they could travel with catastrophic results.

💖 I look at Ermias and says baby what you think.

💙I ain't gonna lie i was scared to death to think i could never wake up again. My family. Ish man up nicca you got this. This ain't the toughest ish you been through.

Let's do it....how long is this going to take?

🧑‍⚕️ 3 hours or so....

💙okay.

💖I need a moment with my husband...

🧑‍⚕️of course

💖 Ermias, I love you and I'm right here with you when you come out. God has you covered...

💙I love you too Lauren more than you could even imagine... take care of yourself and my babies if....

Shhhhhh no, no, no, baby nothing is going to happen but what you need to have taken care of. I kiss him deeply. Hungry for his lips and tongue to tame mine...

We finally pull apart....

They take Hussle and prep him for the surgery... all his personal belongings sitting in my clutches and his sister and brother next to me as I wait in the private room.

🏁You're an amazing wife and mom Boog thank you for coming into this family and taking care of us.

🌺 Yes, sis, you're fantastic. Definitely an asset of epic proportion.

💖Thanks guys I love you all. Thank you for being the best family ever. Definitely #1 hands down. You gave me so much love when I had no one.

🧑‍⚕️Mrs Asghedom...

💖I jump up and race to the doctor.

🧑‍⚕️Everything went amazing. He's in recovery and should be awake in an hour or so....

A few weeks post surgery he was definitely back to himself.

💙BOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGG

💖 i come out the bathroom and he pats the bed. I sit. Yes, baby.