Between Us Lap 31

Lap31💙💙 Background Music💙💙

💙Nipsey💙

Boog's moaning as I kissed her had me turned all way on. I pulled her on top of me and hold her tightly. Mrs.Asghedom, please come back home. You and these babies... I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I'M SICK WITHOUT YOU.

I stare in her eyes and look for some kinda confirmation.

You sure I'm what you want, me Ermias...

Lauren I wouldn't give you a divorce if you wanted one. I told you stuck with me, i don't sleep in this bed unless our kids are in it. My wife you were made just for me. I will spend the rest of the lifetime showing you in whatever way I can.

Hussle...

Yes baby

She bites her lip. I love you Husband.

💖LAUREN💖

Truth was as miserable as he had been without me, the feeling was mutual.

I cried a lot, read a lot and stayed to myself... unless my babies and i were spending time. They asked me to come home all the time and i had to be creative in my declines.

Emani said daddy cries all the time for you mama don't you miss him? Her lip quivered. My heart was broken. I decided to come see Hussle. I thought he would be wrapped
up with his people. He was knocked out in Emani's room.

I put hands on both sides of his face. Ermias, I want you. I wanted you since I first saw you walk into Chanel... you had on your blackout Crenshaw Hoodie, black amiri jeans and black pumas.

He smiled.... You was checking me out...

Damn right!

Guess what?

What Baby?

I'm all yours.

I'm yours too. I wrap my arms around him i kiss his lips then his neck. I take my tongue and write my name on it. I shimmy my hands under his shirt and rub.

I missed you...

I missed you more.

I slide our clothes off and we have a naked nap.

No sex, just cuddled.

We wake up and talk in the shower dressed and take the kids to Disney.

They have an absolute ball. I hold on Hussle
all day long.

He spoils me like one of the kids. Makes sure
I'm hydrated full.

How your feet feeling..

I'm good baby...

He leans in and kissed me.

It was all good til it wasn't...

Blacc and Hussle had to put that paws on the disrespect...

When we got home he apologized again to the family...

He rubs my stomach don't give your mama
A hard time!

They kick more.

Sammy says girl you carrying beautifully

Thank you 💗

Hussle bathes the kids and we shower
and watch a movie in the movie room. I rest
My head on his shoulder. Hussle...

Yeah baby...

I snake my hand under the blanket...

He cuts the movie off and takes me upstairs.

The headboard hangs in for dear life as we tried hard to become one person..

3 hour sessions was the best..

In the morning we head down to the store to load up for the single mom give away on slauson.....

It went cool until a fight broke out at the end... Hussle just kissed me and told Blacc to take me and Sammy home....

We just took our shoes off when the breaking news came on...

Rapper and philanthropist Nipsey Hussle has been shot....

Blacc grabs his keys and flies out the door.

Thank you for your time!