Between Us Lap 20

Lap 20 🏁💙U Don't Have a Clue 💙🏁

💙💙💙NIPSEY💙💙💙

We got in the bedroom and I say what's up Boog?

I had kissed her downstairs because I didn't want my family picking up on the static...

She's giving me the Bambi eyes but I'm pissed...

What's important that we not with the family?

(Boog)... Ermias please don't be upset with me.

You asking a lot Lauren!
I feel like you falling out of love with me and that don't make me happy. He wiped his nose.
We prayed and promised each other another lifetime... so whassup my G you backing out, shit changed, you got another nicca. I fold my arms praying she wouldn't say yes, cause I'd happily be 4657239B state property.

I'm getting agitated ...

LAUREN YOU AINT TALKING

Hussle... she gives me that long deep stare like she does when she has something heavy to say.... She approached with a kiss, but i hold her back, this ain't about sex right now, Boog.

We ain't connecting.

Where is your heart at? The babies have it all the time...Where is it for me?

((((((LAUREN)))))))

How am i supposed to tell him I'd been having nightmares of laying in a coffin full of bullet holes and him burying me and moving on.

I'd told Sammy and she didn't breathe a word to Hussle.

He's staring and me and I'm bouncing my leg.

Ermias, my voice cracked every single night since I was shot I dream about death. I dream
they are successful this time. You burying me, the kids and you moving on...My lip quivers...

I went to therapy today. I just came to tell you I'm getting help for my issue. I ummmm I'm going to go stay at the Viceroy and give you some space. Your mom and Sammy will help you with the kids until I get better.

Hussle stares at me for a long time.

Hussle pulls me to him oh shit BOOG hell no!!! You not going nowhere. He kissed my head I love you. I need you.

I don't feel good enough for your love,Hussle ....I dissolve in his arms.

He holds me tight reassuring me I was worthy of every vow.

( Hussle) I was sick seeing you laying in your truck not moving. He thought better of telling how the pool of blood was around her, her skin was pale and he could barely hear her breath.  How their whole life together flashed before his eyes.

Seeing your homies clipped in the street was one thing, your wife... his voice cracked. The waiting felt like eternity wondering if ... tears slide down his face. I wipe them. I don't want to do life without you.

Can i have a kiss, baby?

Boog, you can have whatever you want... I been trying to giv you all of me since we met.

His phone rings yeah, perfect,thanks.

The fam just left with the babies...

I pull her closely and kiss her slowly.

Your husband got you baby. Always

Whatever you need. You want me to go with you to therapy?

I hadn't thought about it, but said yes.

—/////////————-//////———->>

Thank you for your time!