Between Us- Lap 28

LAP 28 - SHELL SHOCKED

Nipsey

The sirens blared down the highway top speed... Hussle, Sammy and Emani in tow behind the ambulance. By the time we found parking they were already working on Boog.  I swear my wife was going to have some stock in the hospital system.

A nurse appears.. Mr. Asghedom come with us?

Sammy is holding Emani, who is losing her shit....and reaching for her daddy...
The nurse nods and I hoist Emani up in my arms.

We walk down a long hall and into the room that housed Lauren. Her eyes were closed  she had an oxygen mask on and she looked peaceful.

Dr. Shaw- Lauren suffered a grade 2 concussion  and a significant amount of blood loss. Not to worry. A few days of observation and plenty of rest and recovery. We stitched inside with dissolvable stitches and outside with skin glue and steristrips and some wonderful pain meds. CT was clear and the swelling should subside shortly.

Emani is wiggling trying to get down. Mama, mama wake up. I place her on the ground holding her hand. She touches Lauren's hand, kissing it and resting her forehead on it. Mama wake up please.

My heart is breaking for my baby and myself...

I turn my attention to my doctor and
say what caused this, I wasn't in the room with her when it happened.

Dr. Shaw her blood sugar was really low. Most likely she passed out. How has her appetite been?

Uhhh she has been eating but not her usual amount of food.

The doctors makes notes and say they'll be in and out to check on Lauren.

Mani mon has managed to climb into the bed with Boog and cozy up to her falling asleep.

I gently kiss Lauren's head her scar still fresh from the fall. Steri strips holding the outside together.

There is a knock and I look up. Sammy and my mom come in.

My mom hugs me and kisses Lauren on the cheek. How is our girl?

She's resting, grade 2 concussion no major concerns scan wise. Stitched up and being observed. I sigh.

Mama Angel Ermias you have to be strong... for her and Emani. When she comes home I'll come stay a few weeks or more.

Thanks mama.

Sammy says you want us to take Mani home? I shake my head no she might flip out. 

Mama Angel i bought her some clothes...and you just in case.

That's why i mess with you mama.

She smiles Lauren has clothes in there as well. Give me her soiled things.

They hug again and Sammy cleans up Lauren's hair a little and kissed her forehead.

This girl is a trooper. I love my sis!

💖LAUREN💖

I'm groggy as shit when i open my eyes... I immediately notice that I'm not home and i have something on my face. I  tug at it with my free  hand cause i feel some on my left one.

I finally snap the mask off and make  a successful go of it and  put the mask on my bed and see Hussle sleep in a chair.  I look to my left and see my curly girl.

I shimmy my hand out and pull her close. I smooth her hair down. Love you Emani. I kiss her head and she  feels my face rubs it and goes back to sleep.

Hussle! Hussle! I whisper. 

Hmmm he says with his eyes closed.  Ermias...let's  make a baby i say a little louder. 

His eyes pop open... BOOG  he bursts outloud standing up and throwing the blanket off kissing me. I'm gonna hold you too it too...  next 3 months 2 lines

Okay, my baby. 

The nurse walk in on us kissing and says looks like someone is feeling better! 

We laugh and Emani wakes up MAMA

Hi my baby.

Emani squeezes me mama you fell ...you have a boo boo on your head.

The doctor comes in a tells everything....

They kept me for 3 days  the swelling going down and Hussle spoiled me the whole time.

When i got home i was allowed to do anything and mama angel and Sammy made sure I followed the rules...

I was grateful they loved me deeply.

Ermias can i see you for 10 minutes.

He comes jogging up you need something baby?

Yes, lock the door i say pulling up the sheet.

He's like what's  up?

I say you love me other and I appreciate that deeply  and fully...

You make my heart smile and my spirit soar! Essentially, you're my  soulmate.

He kissed me, feel the same way about you.

I need to be honest Hussle never in a million  years did I think I'd fall for a man like you.

Why? Cause I'm a 60?

I shake my head no, more so that I never had anyone fully hear and see me on such a level.

Thank you for your deep compassion and grace. I know I can be a lot sometimes.

He stares at me.

We are a reflection of each other Mrs. Asghedom! You deserve all you put out and more. I couldn't be more proud  and grateful to call you mine.

I love you with all of my heart, soul and spirit!!!!!!

We fall into a kiss and i slide from under the sheet on top of him... let's make this baby, daddy.

Ummmm, that's what I'm talking about..... Boog is an expert on my body and today she was on her
Top tier super soaker game..... Her on top was a movie masterpiece. I concentrate and watch the faces.... Lip biting, ass smacking, deep thrusting into her.

She moans but doesn't stop until her show is complete. When Boog had been holding an orgasm or 3 she gonna make you work for it. Come
On Hussle! Oooh that's my spot..., harder, harder.... Fuccc she moans her
internal grip goes crazy and then  her head goes back... her breathing starts to get sporadic Hu, Huss, huuuuu  I flipped her over finishing her off....

When I'm sure she's good  I pull out grab a "snack" and go back in for
mine.....

Her body gives in and she cums with me... I pop her ass.

See this is why I'm in A.A. Now

She smiled with her eyes closed....

Love you my baby....

I love you too!

Thank you for your time!