Between Us Lap 24

Lap 24 -Mr. Untouchable

*********NIPSEY*********

Shit I ain't tryin to make this a problem... I push ole girl out the way and go try to find Lauren!!!

Boog! Boog! I look through the throngs of people clogging backstage. Luckily because she was famous too, people wanted to take pics and chat.

 I make my way to her quickly. I put my arm around her waist posing for a few pics people were snapping.

 Finally, able to ease her away I can feel her resistant energy.

 It's packed backstge, but I still had a few interviews I needed to do before we could leave. I lean down in her ear Boog, this ain't no groupie shit, she's from a magazine can i introduce you? 

"I don't do disrespect" isn't that what you told me?

You right, I did and that is why I called you over to me, to show you it wasn't that.

 I've never let no female disrespect you in or out of your presence. You MY WIFE and that ain't no play play title to me Mrs. Asghedom.

 Boog affords me 1/2 a smile. I walk her back down to my dressing room huggin and kissing her.

 Sammy had Iesha in a corner shook. We walk over and Iesha says Ms. London, pleasure to meet you. Boog... It's Mrs. Asghedom! what magazine are you from?

Iesha -Lifted  Boog pursed up her lips and Sammy laughs....

Iesha confidence slides 30 notches down notches my lady A's were ruthless!

its a quick interview and there are 3 more without incident...we get back to the rental house and took a shower. I had a 2:00pm flight and I know it was gonna be awhile before we saw each other in person again. 

Boog.... Boog i nudged her. What hussle she says sounding 1/2 mad, half sleepy. lauren.....She sits up facing me in the dark, Ermias, what is it? 

You not sitting on my face.

She rolls her eyes and lays back down go to sleep Hussle.i ignore her request and scoot closer messing with all her spots...stop hussle im on my period.

I turn on the lamp and say boog sit up. I rub my hand over my beard. Boog what I tell you about lies....they get people killed... you gonna kill me hussle?Not at all boog but i dont want you lying because you dont want to have sex with me.  

That's the thing hussle i ALWAYS want too.BUT....im just hella sad you leaving in a few hours i want to be held, is that okay? 

Im sorry for lying about the period. i cut the light off and pull her close she lays on my arm and i can feel the tears running off her cheeks... i kiss the back of her head. love you baby, so much!she sniffles love you Ermias...

((((( LAUREN))))))

I had to be on set early for reshoots so I couldn't ride with Hussle to the airport, but after crying myself to sleep i did get in some quality time before he left. He seemed worried and was heavy on my phone throughout the day. my last scene was at 8:30 and i had 2 days before i was needed again. i decided to fly home tonight.i shut my phone off and swore samantha to secrecy. 

Blacc was meeting us the airport.We finally arrive and blacc drops us off at the house. it was 4:00am Hussle should have been sleepin but instead he was making cheese eggs..

I hope you made enough for everyone. oh shit! Sammy what you doing here, where is my wife?????

Damn Hussle am i chopped liver nicca Sammy says

 i been trying to call her for hours!!!!

Sammy shurgs... he goes to the front door and opens it. i smile surprise baby...he pulls me inside, locking the door. He says boo before you get mad, I have two women in the bed. I spin my ring on my finger.

 Blacc take me back to the airport. 

Blacc punches Hussle in the chest nicca what?????

Sammy is on the stairs 2 at a time....my phone chimes with a picture and its our bed with Karrington and Emani in it NOT FUNNY HUSSLE

he said you should see your face. i said you were almost single.... his smile fades i told you, you stuck with me. he scoops me over his shoulder taking me to the other master suite as not to disturb the girls... night yall dont come runnin if she is screaming.  shortly after a quick shower that is exactly what happened..... baby wait wait wait.... but hussle didn't take it easy on her and she soaked him thoroughly over the course of 3 orgasms

 You been holding that a minute he says... you missed daddy. He hadn't gotten his and kept going... when he finally came... he was loud about it.... FUCCCCCCCCC BOOOOOOOOGGGG DAMN He lays next to me catching his breath... then he was sleep i clean up first then wiped him down.... In then morning i love on all my babies and make breakfast.... Hussle eased up behind me... you know i put that baby in you last night....