Between Us Lap 13

Lap-13 4am

Lauren was up pumping when I came downstairs. She had some fancy cordless shit in her bra or something. 

Moooooo I say smacking her butt! Morning baby! She lays a lip smacker on me and I palm her ass.... So uhhh when you gonna give me some little mama.

She whips her head around digging in her bra. The containers were full. She winks, right now....

We got it in as much as we could before Sammy came back with the babies. She took 3 steps in and says ya'll damn nasty.

What  we do says Boog?

Sammy girllllll you and my brother don't stay off each other!

Nipsey typical hater, this my wife I'm supposed to be in her VIP section.

Sammy well someone was in mine you gonna be an uncle.... I'm due in 7 months

Yoooooooo congratulations Sammy.

Nipsey who I'm shooting?

Sammy rolled her eyes, whatever. Her and Boog get to chit chatting and I go play with my babies.

Sammy Boog when you gonna tell him?

Tell me what?

Damn Hussle!! Cat walking ass!

He spins Boog placing a kiss on her lips what you hiding from me?

Boog looks at Sammy then back at him.

He breaks the silence  smiling Oh, you pregnant I knew that.
Lauren is baffled...

I knew that when I did it 3/3 my boys don't miss.  I know what the VIP feel like in different seasons... you happy miss lady?

Lauren rubs her hands together she hadn't thought that far, they'd just gotten adjusted to two...

Sammy sounds like y'all need to talk.

Hussle locks the door sits in the couch he pulls Lauren on his lap. He looks in her eyes and kissed her gingerly. Boog, we great?

She nods her head, Hussle you mad?

Hell no, you my baby, wife and life the more the merrier. If i had my way you're fine ass would be pregnant all the time, but I feel like this is about your career. You been killing the game and I believe you ain't done yet, Boog. Whatever you need me to do to assist you, I'm here.

Lauren stared him deep in his eyes to his soul. He had been phenomenal to Emani and Kross. She knew he wouldn't leave the new baby hanging.

"You love me, Ermias?" Her eyes pleaded for the perfect magical yes. Instead, he her this:

"More than the amount of stars in the sky across the entire universe."

//////////////////////////::://///////::::::::::

Damn it took you long enough to call me brother bear, everything good?

Nipsey- yeah we straight.... I'm on my way over to talk to Blacc.

Sammy she coming. Nah your best girl
ain't  coming.

Sammy stingy!!!!

(((((((((( NIPSEY)))))))))

I came home about 2:30am. Boog, never gave me any static when it came to spending one on one with the fam. Plus she knew she and the kids could pull up regardless of anything!

I make it the bedrooms. Kids was down and sleeping.

I open our bedroom door and there are lot
Candles and  music  playing...

Boog comes out the walk on lip syncing to

    " I Like" by kut klose

Upon inspection I can see she got a  sheer sparkly body stocking on

Upon inspection I can see she got a  sheer sparkly body stocking on.  She peels my clothes off  pulling me into the bathroom.

The water is perfect...

While i soak  she loosens my braids and massages my scalp... I closed my eyes shit felt amazing!!!

I clean up and dry off. She pulls me into another room giving a full body massage.

What's all this special treatment, Boog?

I want you to know you're the king of my heart and you're appreciated.

********Sorry for the short chapter... migraine is a beast right now..