Between Us- lap 50

Lap 50 💙 Blue Dreams

💙HUSSLE 💙

What the fucc!!!!!

What the fucc!!!!!

(Voice )1that's right welcome to MIAMI... where your shit is MY shit nicca.... Now put some fuccin clothes on... and let's move....

I grabbed my sweat pants off the chair and pulled them over my bare ass. Normally, me and Boog have an early morning session so sleeping skinny dip style ain't abnormal.

(HURRY UP NICCA I AINT GOT ALL DAY)

This nicca pushed the gun in my back and tells me to open the door....

I follow directions knowing i couldn't get to my piece.

My wife and babies may or may not be in the house. Shitttt what day was it.

Monday!

Monday was a school day Boog and Samantha usually split the kids and did drop offs.
Blacc took our mom and Granny Gran to run errands and to eat.

Sometimes Sammy and Boog came right back and others.... they hang out. Lately Boog would come back solo dolo. I hoped, today wasn't that day.

I said a silent prayer and this bum ass nicca pushed me forward. Over the railing i could see two other niccas stuffing bags.

(Voice) I know you got money in here... this a real nice crib..... I'd hate for it to get bloody....

I had a couple of G's laying around... i grab my bag handing it over. While he's counting the other two running in out of rooms....

The front door wide open...

💖LAUREN💖

I'm on my way home because i might have 30 minutes to jump on my husband about being careless

He left his "toy bag " in the truck. As i pull up i see our gate to the house is bent as if a car crashed it. WHAT THE FUCC...

I reach in my own knapsack and grab my own piece.... I never told hussle i had it or that i learned to use it properly when we divorced... i was living alone with the kids and needed to feel secure. Most importantly i'd been practicing.

There is a black van parked in the front of the door . The torn up grass and fucced up gate made me disarm the safety.

I tucked a second clip in my bra just in case. I ease out the truck and crouch down on the front passenger side....hoping no one saw me

The glass on the front door is shattered and swings open wildly. Two guys are pushing my shirtless husband down the steps.

A 3rd comes out with a large bag. As soon as Hussle leaves enough of a gap, I fired
hitting the one on the stairs in the neck while the other 2 scrambled to see where the shot came from.

Hussle runs toward the open gate and one tries to chase him. I caught him twice.

Once in the arm and one in the stomach. He drops screaming. The 3rd turns to grab the one on the stairs. I hit him twice, head and neck. He drops on his friend. Both bleeding out rapidly.

Miami PD was blaring far off, down the street...

I scrambled to my feet yelling for Hussle's attention.

WTF ! Boog I can't believe my eyes!

He comes to me....

💙You okay?

TAKE YOUR BAG OUT THE TRUCK.... The safe. ...put it in the safe!

He looks shook like I'm a ghost but does what he is told. He reappeared as MIAMI PD shows up......

BOTH OF YOU HANDS UP!!!!

They rush me, taking my gun and phone checking my call log. Last call to them...

Yoooo let go of my wife!

Police officer- stand down... this is the caller and homeowner.

Ermias im okay...

Tell us what happened......

Hussle tells his side and I mine producing my license/ permit to carry.

The cops /BCII/ emt's arrive.

They look at the video from the doorbell, sift through all the stolen goods. Money, jewelry, clothes...

They sit Hussle and i in the back of the car... a cop places crime scene tape. And tarp over the 3 dead men.

We're finally released .

The bodies removed and news copters trying to find the story.

💙HUSSLE 💙

I always knew Boog had the heart of a Lion. To see her execute that ish in real life!!!!!

She laid 3 bodies down without a flinch...

Blacc damn sis!! You earned all your stripes in one day.

Boog nods and goes to check in the kids.

We moved out of Miami the same day.

I go upstairs and find Boog.

💙Thank you baby, you saved my life.

You have done the same. I love you
and I'm glad that's over.

💙i kiss her, me too! I love you

I love you more.

Thank you for your time