Between Us Lap 27

💙🏁 Lap 27 💙🏁 Stay Loyal

💙Nipsey💙

Talk to me...

" My mom and my dad used to be into some crazy shit when I was younger...

I had to learn to fend for myself early on...

I did a lot of shit I wasn't proud of but I made it.

I look away but  Hussle turns my head back to him. Speak your truth, Lauren.  A tear drops, but I wipe it. 

Remember when i gave you the check?

Yeah...

It's part of my settlement.

What?

"I was a college student ... I.... I.... Was sexually assaulted on campus... repeatedly over time. Each time i reported it, cops "magically" lost my paperwork and my predator was still able to teach there" ...I exhale unable to look Hussle in the eyes... i sniffle and he pulls me close. It's okay baby it's over he rocks me. I sob...

"my mom wants to destroy me... she wants the money so does my dad. They feel I owe them."

What kinda money we talking about, you want to give them checks?

" HELL NO I was able to prove negligence from the police and university. I won  250 million dollars."

I rub her back. I don't care if you had a dollar Lauren, your heart is pure. I love you, I'm still in love with you, Boog, I wipe my tears and kiss her. I'm sorry you experienced this level of hurt....

She holds on to me tightly bawling...

I wanted to talk to Blacc about it, but i didn't want to betray Lauren. FUCC.  

💖Lauren💖

I had finally told Hussle  and felt better, but he seemed bothered by my admission.

Boogie he called me in the office.

Yes, my love.

Ooh I like that. He spins me around.
We were going to a wedding.  Why you not dressed Ermias?

I think it's a stomach bug...

I think it's BS

Okay, I  uh need to tell you something

I fold my arms better not be no side baby

LAUREN NICOLE ASGHEDOM  hell no!

I met up with your moms and pops

WHAT!!!!!

I need for you to have peace and they was not giving it to you.

I'm sorry for going behind your back but I don't want to lie to you. I don't want them
trying to extort you either. The money is not enough for what you went through. You let me know if you want to pursue criminal charges against them!  In the mean time restraining orders are in place.

Boog stares at me...Get dressed!

The whole wedding was beautiful and so was my date.

We cut up the whole reception and  live it up. A young black professional couple that was white hot!

The next day we got a call from GQ to do a feature.

Lauren was excited.

I guess a playa could dress up!

Our shoot is a best seller . We book a lot of talk and radio shows... even closing s few clothing deals. 

Sammy comes downstairs, where is Boog

Umm still sleep i think.

She don't never sleep this late.

You right seeing my watch reading 1:00pm

The door is partially open to the bedroom and Emani  screams DADDY!! 

I run to the sound of her voice in our bathroom...

Lauren in laying on the floor in a pool of blood.

Sammy!!!!!!! Call the ambulance.....

 Thank you for your time!