Between Us -Lap 46

Lap 46💙Clarity

💖LAUREN💖

Good morning, Ermias

Good morning, Ermias.  He was behind me, naked as always and quiet. I knew he wasn't sleeping.

💙 How you know I wasn't sleep?

Our energy don't work like that. We've been cordial for months. We pushing our vows to the limit. 

I need to talk to you....

💙HUSSLE💙

She said she needed to talk to me, but she was on top of me giving me the business

She said she needed to talk to me, but she was on top of me giving me the business. I forever wanted to be her only patron.

Damn Boog you giving daddy the A1 sauce.

She doesn't speak she just rides. Fucced me until her body betrayed her. Her body trembled and her honey bathed me. She slid off looking  hella distant.

Boog? Boog? She just kept walking as if she didn't hear me showering.

When she comes out the shower she is crying, but i can't tell because her hair and face are wet.

💖 I left the shower on for you. We have an appointment in 30 mimutes hurry.

When I come out. She isn't in the room.

💖LAUREN💖

My chest felt heavy... this was my family, but it was my duty to make sure they were good.

I give Sammy her envelope,then Blacc, Mommy and Granny Gran. 

DON'T OPEN UNTIL YOU GET A TEXT FROM ME!

Everyone nodded and I smiled.

💙Hey Good people! I kiss Lauren and say you ready?

Sammy says you cheesing you must have got some.

Hussle smiles..

I drive and pull up to my Lawyer we were just signing trusts for the kids... he had some for them and now I did as well.