Between Us lap 18

Lap 18 🏁💙 Where Yo Money At 🏁💙

$$$$$$ LAUREN$$$$$$

Hussle stayed on the phone with Blacc for
Hoursss then grabbed his keys and left.  I cleaned the house took a shower and went to bed. In the morning Hussle still wasn't back. I check my phone it was dry.

I  make the bed and drive to his mom's house.  She welcomes me in with Karrington in her arms.

Hi my lovely

Mama Angel...would you mind keeping the kids one more night?

Mama I'll bring them back Sunday. Thank you mama. Is Sammy here?

Upstairs.

I kiss Karrington  and go knock on Sammy's door.

Come in

She's changing Khalil.. hello sister. I see your face and it's not happy. What did Ermias do.

I shrug...went to the game, the slap, Blacc called to tell him he was on TMZ they talked for hours and he left. No calls or texts...

She called it goes to voicemail. I say I  have to go.

Sammy Boog don't do nothing crazy.

I might i toss over my shoulder!

I pull off, go home grab a duffle bag and drive... i  decide to go by the store... the lot is full but i see Hussle's car there and pull up behind it.

60's is mob deep but no one bothers me. I walk in looking to see if Hussle was visible. He wasn't .  I head to the office and open the door.

WHAT THE FUCC!!!!!

Boog!

I rush over to him and his heavily bandaged  arm.

"This why I ain't come back last  night! Motherfuccers tried to break in last night I cut my arm on dome glass...

Waiting on the glass guy  now

Okay  but next time communicate. He walks over to me yes ma'am with your sassy ass!  You know you not supposed to be rolling up  by yourself over here.

Well maybe my husband not supposed to go missing...

He snatched me with his good arm give me kiss, I love baby.

No you don't, you promised me some and I ain't get it.

He shook head...Boog you something else... soon as daddy get home and showered I'll lay you out. He pulls out a knot... go shopping. I'll call you when I'm on my way. He walks me to my truck. 

He and the glass guy walk in the store.

I put my truck in reverse and my
Phone slides the floor. I put it in park
and reach to grab my phone.....

((((SHOT 1))))    ((((( SHOT 2)))) 
(((((SHOT 3,4,5)))

Glass shattered on my drivers side and I
Scream  my thigh is burning badly

I touch it and look at my fingers they are soaked in blood. Oh Shitttt

My phone is ringing

More shots ring out tires screech  i feel light headed.....

Hus........

-/////————————NIPSEY———->>>>

I run outside praying go God Boog had
Pulled off already.

FUCCCCCCC.    NO, NO, BOOG...

Her truck is full of bullet holes

I rip her door open and the rest of the shattered glass falls out...

She is slump over and bleeding heavily... she isn't moving. FUCCCCCCC.

Come in Boog, I got you.  I slide her out and put her in my car going  80 down the  highway to the hospital... i pressed my hand
Against her thigh the whole time.

The emergency room staff take her in right away.

Is she alive???

Sir please give us a moment.

They assess her  and rush her to surgery... I'm going crazy....  I text Sammy.

Sammy WHAT??????  I'm on my way.

Sammy and the doctor arrive to me at the same time.

She holds my hand. Your wife made it through surgery. She is the ICU she lost a lot
of blood. We got the bullet out. No major inside damage.  Once her blood volume is where we like it, we can put her in a regular room.

Sammy rubs his back Amen

When can I see her?

The nurse is going to come get you when she  comes out of recovery.

2 hours later the nurse comes..  Mr.Asghedom.

Sammy says go ahead....

—————————

The night was rough with Lauren in pain even through the meds... I hate seeing my baby in pain.

Thank you for your time!