Between Us lap 30

Lap 30 🏁💙 Rap N***as

💙NIPSEY💙

I tried catch up to Boog, but no dice!

FUCC.  I calm myself a little and go in the house hoping she was there, but she wasn't.

I call her phone repeatedly it goes to voicemail. I try to check her location but it's off.

I go knock on Sammy's door.  She shakes her head. Ermias how do you fucc things up with your wife on Christmas??????  I don't know what it's about but if you lose my sister I'm gonna hurt you bad.

I don't know where to look Sammy.

Typical.... I can't fix this for you homie...

Christmas Day falls into night and then morning....

I don't sleep. I keep my phone in my hand hoping she's gonna call any minute. My internal misery rising more and more. I missed my wife. I know i ain't give her the reaction she was looking for, but a nicca was in shock.

I busted a 2 for 1 special in the palace! Damn Hussle you a bad man... I chuckle....

I wash my face shower and check on the kids.

Emani is up and immediately asks for her mama

She'll be back in a little while Mani Mon

Okay daddy wake me up i want to see her.

I will i kiss her head. She told me to give you kisses. Emani smiled. Thanks daddy.

Kross and Karrington and knocked out still.

I'm sitting  downstairs watching tv when Blacc hits me up....

What up Blacc?

Brodie ...

I stand up... what Blacc.

Blacc you really need to talk to Lauren... it's beyond important. Come downstairs  she's pulling up. He disconnects.

I throw my jacket on texting Sammy i was stepping out.

I probably looked like i felt.

Boog was coming through the lobby when the elevator doors opened.

Lauren...

She holds her hand up and says Ermias not now.

The doors close behind us and I stare at her. I want to rush her, kiss her and make her not pissed with me. 

She's holding her arms close to her body and stands in the corner.

Stop staring at me she commands, but I disobey looking at her. She had been crying.

I grab her to me anyway I'm sorry Boog. I ain't mean it. She pushed against me, get off.
HUSSLE GET OFF ME.  Her voice mixed with deep hurt and determination.

The doors open and  she breaks free going to our door. I open it for her and she walks up to our bedroom. Her hair wildly swinging. She goes in the closet.  I sit on the bed.

I didn't know what to say.  I prayed for God to give me the right words.

They didn't work.

I poured what I could out and she told me not to worry about her anymore.

What you mean? You my wife.

Keep your damn voice down Ermias!!!!

You standing in front of me with two big ass bags  like you leaving.

I AM  she sasses

If you don't want these kids, don't worry I'll take care of it! 

Woah what you mean?

Look Ermias i didn't come here to talk...

She makes a motion for the door but i block her.

Hussle, move.

Nah we better than this...

Apparently we not, get out my way.

Aight cool but you tell your babies why you leaving them.

I'm not leaving them, I'm leaving their daddy.
GET OUT MY WAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU. She growled...

Fuccccc Lauren please talk to me. Don't do this to our family.

ME?!!! YOU did this.... You begged me to have a baby....  God came through for us with a double blessing. I tell you and got one hell of a side chick, oh shit reaction. 
SOOOO sorry if I'm not overjoyed to be in your presence! I want to leave and gather myself. I'm still their mom so I'm going to raise my kids.

I felt defeated.  Even with more than a solid  rep in my city and around the hood... I felt like i meant nothing to the person that  meant the most to me. I also knew if I didn't let her leave, I might lose her forever.

She kissed and loved on all our babies....  and spoke to Sammy a long time before kissing Khalil and Mama...

I make her accept me riding down on the elevator with her.

I'm broken..... my wife is leaving me.

I love you I say as I put her bags in her truck.

I touch her arm call me no matter what if you need me for any reason.

She stares at me like she did my boys the first day she saw them. 

Damn, I was just a nicca in the crowd.

Take care of our babies.... She pulls off and stops then makes a left on the green.

Blacc calls me everyday trying to encourage me. I was miserable as hell! My mother and sister was holding shit down for the first week.

Lauren spoke to and saw the kids frequently but never through me.

I'd send pictures of the kids,money, e-mail her business stuff and say Good Morning and Goodnight every single day for 2 months straight.

She'd wait until late night  and send a praying hands emoji

Since we hadn't made an official pregnancy announcement to our family i didn't discuss it and no one had brought it to my attention. I figured with twins she'd pop out faster but I was in the dark.

I took a nap in Emani's room. When i woke up Boog was in the  chair with Emani curled up on her lap reading under a blanket.

I get up and say Boog, baby when you get here?

Hello Ermias.

Sammy says come get some ice cream Mani Mon

We're now in the room alone and the air is thick...

You look good Lauren. She was glowing.

Thanks.

How have you been?

I've been okay she says quietly.

What's wrong, something happened?

She studied my face. She goes to spin her wedding ring  but it isn't there, nor her two bands.. 

I'm hurt. I stare back at her unable to speak.

They are being cleaned Hussle.

I exhale. Can i  have a hug ?

She opened her arms  and  pulls me in.

I sink into her arms like an anchor in the ocean. I inhale her deeply and squeeze her. I missed my wife. I cry into her neck. She stroke my hair and soothes me. Hey, hey Ermias.. I bawl harder.

She pulls the blanket  off her  and stands up pulling me to our bedroom.

I sit on the bed and she stands in between my legs.

She puts my hands on her belly... (boom, boom)  more twirls

I move my hands pulling her face to mine and slide my tongue in her mouth. She doesn't protest so I keep going....