BETWEEN US Lap-51

Lap/51- SHELL SHOCKED

💙NIPSEY💙

Show me!

💖I kick the door closed and  say Ermias don't play with me....

I flip her around  and pin my wife against the wall with one hand.  I know you are nothing to be played with Mrs.Asghedom!  Trust and believe..... All this is turning me on.

💖Oh you fucc with killers now?

💙My entire life...

She smiles nervously....

I run my finger up the side of her right thigh. Her dress rises. I don't say anything, i wait to see how far she is going to let me go. My fingers crept to her waistband and she still staring me in the eye....

Her peach is baby butt smooth.... She definitely waxed it for daddy...i tease her some more and she bites her lip....

💖Ermias.....

Whassup baby?

💖You getting me hot and bothered ...  stop teasing me. We fuccin or what?

You gonna ride daddy's face first... need to make this beard shiny.

💖 of course baby....

It took Boog 30 minutes to get her orgasm off. She doesn't look satisfied.

She slides off and i follow her into the bathroom. Boog what's up.  She turns the shower on ignoring me...

Boog I'm talking to you. She pulls off all her clothes. She takes the elastic off her wrist and pulls her hair into a pony tail.... 

She grabs the bottom of my shirt and yanks me to her stripping my clothes off quickly....

Get your ass in the shower Hussle. I'm staring at her.

MOVE!!!!!!

Her expression is crazy wild....

I step in the shower hoping she won't be thinking about nothing i did in the past to piss her off!

I throughly clean my body and make a mental checklist to get all of Boog favorite ish up in this new house! 

She gets out hands me a towel and tells me dry and sit in the recliner.  She changes the sheets after lysoling the mattress.

I watched her from the chair and she was cleaning in the towel like she forgot i was waiting on the next instruction.

As if she heard my mental thought. She stopped, looked at me and said I'll be with you in a minute!

10 passed and she walks over to me undoing my towel after dropping hers....

She rubbed her freshly washed hands over the head of my ish.....  i grip both arms of the chair..... her hand glided back and forth easily.... When did she oil them ..... uhhhhhh 
Before I knew it, she had taken control of him with her mouth.

Now Boog has always taken care of yah man sexually.... Even when I couldn't do it for her. However, this ish seemed personal....
Boog was in the zone like she was trying to get a new car or another house Today!!!!

She was giving that lip service like a pro..... and I was about to catch a double nut.

I couldn't do nothing but let it happen. Ahhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my heart was beating so fast!!!!

She disappeared, cleaned me up and got minty fresh!  She instructed me to lay on the bed face down and gives me a full body massage.  I guess i passed out cause it's night time when i wake up.