Between Us- Lap 3

Lap 3 💙 If you were mine

———————
💙NIPSEY 💙
———————
I stripped my clothes down and took a long shower.... Her shit was real fancy like a hotel, but comfortable.

I came out with the towel around my waist and decided to try and apologize again.. shit a nicca was squeaky clean and needed a clean slate.

I crossed the hall in my royal blue towel, barefoot and knocked. I could hear her laughing on the other side and hoped she was alone.

The door swung open and the smile left her face.

"How can I help you"?

I saw her in her drinking in what she could see of my tats in the dark and inhaling the clean body wash smell.

My eyes up here I teased.

She rolled hers and doubled down on what I needed.

Her pink nightie barely covering her ass . I'm not gonna lie a nicca was getting the feels.
My shit was getting hard. This girl had dropped 17 stacks on me in the past 2 days Chanel checks must be poppin.

I ain't know shit about her except I wasn't going to stop until she was mine...

She snapped her fingers up high hello sir.

Fuck it. I grabbed her up with one arm cleared the door way closed and locked it.

I placed her down on the bed. I got something to say, please listen.

First, I'm sorry I was rude and dismissive at my place. It wasn't called for and you didn't deserve it.

Two Yes, i think you're fine as hell and that feeling multiplied when i saw you with my baby girl.

I didn't know if yah feelings changed when she showed up. If they didn't.... Yes, a nicca is a G, but I don't wanna see you with no one else. I want you to be my girlfriend. I wanna be your man.

Lauren hmmm what changed?

Nip you...you different.

Lauren Maybe you just tired... sleep it off she patted the bed seemingly unfazed by my heart declarations. Damn she sure she not a banger.

I went to the opposite side of the bed and dropped the towel.

I slide in butt naked on the softest sheets on earth. I was scared to touch her but hedged my bets, scooting her to me. I can't sleep without a goodnight kiss.

—————
LAUREN
—————-

Oh shit, this nicca is strip ass naked in my bed and he wants a good night kiss????
How am I suppose to sleep next to him?

I pull up on his shoulder and he palms my ass.

We kiss for what feels like eternity. He felt so good in my arms... he rubbed my ass left my lips and nuzzles my neck... that's one of my spots. I still squirm but he holds me tight.

You my baby he whispers? I don't answer and he rolls me on my back his thumb pushing my head skyward and straddles my frame. My legs together his on the outside of mine.

He leans down kissing some more and studying my face. I missed you all them hours i was gone.

" You didn't call"

I know, i was being stubborn he admitted. Forgive me?

More kisses pour in and i pull his body against mine. He felt soooooo good against my body. Nipples hard and my kitten on high alert.