Between Us Lap 33

💙LAP 33💙The Mansion

🏁NIPSEY🏁

I stare at my wife.... This woman had been a G from day one. I couldn't love her the way I wanted too, but she seemed unbothered. She still loved on me, the family and the babies.

I made an appointment and hit up the doc the next day.... I had to explain to her if Boog gave me head I was rock hard, but I could not achieve a lasting hard on by myself. Shit was sad.

Every time i couldn't, I thought about boog leaving me. She loved to fucc. She was the best at it, but she was heavily pregnant too and not as demanding as she had been when pregnant with Kross.

The doctor writes me a script for some pills and also gives me a referral to imaging to check for nerve damage.

Imaging came back clear. Blacc came out the pharmacy with my script. Maybe y'all need a vacay.

Boog can't fly this pregnant... I sigh and pressed send on a text I probably shouldn't have sent.

When i walk in Sammy ie scrambling around. Hurry Mani Mon put those shoes on.

Woah, what's going on?

Lauren is in Labor!

What?

Oh shit... we all arrive in the sprinter van 🚐 into Labor and Delivery...

I'm right here baby...

Everything happened so fast and the babies were whisked away...

Lauren is bawling as the nurse is cleaning her up. I rub her hair and kiss her head.

Hussle...

Yes, baby?

We gonna discuss that text message...

Once everything was calm and the babies had been assessed they wheeled them in quickly for a hello. They were so tiny about 3 and 3.5 pounds a piece.

When they went back to the nursery and the room was clear, I apologized for the text.

Lauren told me to go to hell.

Aye!

Lauren says yeah, you don't do disrespect and neither do I ! What the fucc Hussle???

( text to boogie)

Boog , I know you said it's cool my shit ain't working. If you fucc another nicca i ain't gonna hold it against you. Matter of fact, I think you should for sure.

Who in the fucc texts their pregnant wife this insane shit.

I was crying so hard my fuccin water broke. They needed to grow more Hussle she starts bawling again.... I.. keep telling to i don't want no one else. We talk about this all the time.

I tried to hug her but she shoved me off.. just go away...

I sat in the chair refusing to leave so she turned her back to me and cried.

I texted Sammy come talk to your sister in law I'm gonna take the babies home.
Sammy what happened, mommy already took the babies.

I show her the message.

Ermias you act real stupid sometimes wtf!

Boog has never cheated on you once... why would you text her that.

What if my shit never work again?

What if your wife gets tired of you fuccin up and leaves for good with all the babies?

💗LAUREN💗

My eyes looked crazy I had been crying nonstop... i turned over and Hussle was right there his eyes were as red as mine.

I love you, Lauren. I love my kids and this isn't what i want for our future.

What do you want Ermias?

For my wife to be pleased with me and i know you ain't right now so I have to eat that.
I'm impressed with how u always have seen the hood and good in me. How you loyal like a best friend. I try to do the same, but you a tough act to follow. Right now I'm hella insecure about myself.

I stop him. Husband, your manhood ain't  the reason I fell in love with you.

Your heart and spirit did it for me. I'm never gonna not love you for those two reasons.... She pulls me in kissing me slowly. I kiss her back... i love you...

You better...

2 weeks later we bring the babies home....

Thank you for your time!