Between Us -Lap 2

Lap 2

💙Nipsey...💙

My C day was a motherfkn movie!!! Hussle Day for real.... The hood turned up for yah boy and the opps chilled!

My sister and bro blessed me and even Lauren had come through... She bought me a gift too.

Figured today was good to say thanks. I shot her a text, swore I heard her phone buzz close by. I washed my face brushed my teeth, said a prayer and went in the living room.

The bell rang... I moved the curtain and saw a pair of creamy legs...

I moved to the door and opened it. You brave heart huh?

Boog looked confused .

I'm sorry for the early morning interruptions, but i came to get my phone.

I licked my lips and stared at her a moment. How was it possible to look this fine in the morning?
Her hair pin straight, lips juicy, outfit talking to me.

She put her hand on my chest and i grabbed it pulling her a little to see if she was scared. She didn't resist.

I pulled her into the bedroom closing the door behind us. I sit on the bed pulling her to me gently.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Where is my kiss?"

Lauren- come get it.

Nipsey wasted no time pulling her in giving a swift peck.

Biting his bottom lip, he didn't want to pull no punches with her... After she went to get drinks in the kitchen last night, he opened her presents....

Laker tickets (court side), a big special edition Bel Aire and $2400 in C notes one for every year a G was here!!

Lauren- what you gotta tell me?

Nipsey- First off, lower your tone miss lady be patient. Two he pulls her in closer laying a soul quencher of a kiss on her. You missed me?

She leans  with each hand on my shoulders and plays with my braids, then massages my scalp looking me straight in the eyes.

" Just as much as you missed me."

I closed my eyes for a sec, that shit felt good. I let her continue for a few enjoying her touch.

I opens my eyes, you think you could fuck with a nicca like me? I mean i ain't no square. Lovey Dovey pussy ass nicca.

Plus I need to tell you something important...

There was banging at the door and my phone going off at the same time!

Nipsey!!! I know your ass in there.

Ugh, sit tight I kissed her mouth.

Lauren sat Indian style kicking her shoes off. Besides the messy bed, the room was immaculate. She wondered where her phone was.

Her thoughts were cut short by him coming back in the room with a baby in his arms. The little girl smiled widely at Lauren.

Lauren returned it. "Hi beautiful " "Look at you curly girl"

He sits adjusting Emani on his lap. Emani this is Ms. Lauren and Lauren this is my daughter Emani Dior

Emani reached for Lauren who looked to Nip for the okay.
He released her and Emani touched Lauren's face.
Lauren playfully munched her fingers.

Nipsey sneaks a picture and sends it to Samantha. I love how she is taking to my daughter.

Samantha you ask her to be your girl yet?