Between Us Lap 32

Lap 32💙Bullets ain't Got No Name

💗LAUREN💗

Sammy  drove to the hospital doing 90 and i jumped out before she put the car in park.

Where's my husband??? Please where is he.
Sammy catches up. The Rapper that got shot.

Nurse 3 men came in and 2 are deceased

I crumble NOOOOOOOOOO

Sammy grabs my arms pulling me up from behind.  Sis, come on this is Hussle, he's a fighter...

Sammy says we're looking for Ermias Asghedom....

The nurse says and you are?

The double doors open up in the corridor  and a doctor comes out. Mrs. Asghedom?

Sammy  and I both look up. We make our way over to the doctor.

The doctor takes us back walking and talking.

2 bullets entered his left the body on in the upper thigh barely missing an artery. One grazed his arm. He lost a significant amount of blood. However, he should make full recovery.

I exhale loudly... THANK YOU GOD!

The doctor says you must be the wife he's been asking for.

I nod.

He's awake but groggy from pain meds. His brother is with him.

Sammy cries quietly and we hold on to each other upon entering the room...

Lauren he says weakly

I sniffle yes baby I'm here. I lean in kissing his lips.

Im dirty he says.

I don't care if you were covered in dirt. I love you and Im blessed you're still here. My very own Superman. I kiss him again and again. My tears splashing on him.

——————

He was released 3 days later and we found out that one of the two deceased guys shot him and let's just say....Hussle had been prepared to bust more than one cap in his ass! 

We were home now and the wounds were slowly healing. I fawned over him making sure he was comfortable as possible. Making no demands for our marathon sex sessions. His pain meds usually had him knocked anyway.

Blacc came to help Hussle  work a little from home while i kept the household flowing...

Sammy and mama helped my spirits stay up. Karrington and Kross were coloring while i did Emani's hair.

Hussle comes downstairs slowly he kissed me. How you doing boog?

I'm good baby. What about you?

I'm alive and my wife fine as hell, damn girl.

I smile.

He kissed me them dimples sexy as hell. You wanna be my girlfriend?

Maybe... i twirl my hair.

What's going to make you say yes!

I whisper something hella nasty in his ear.

Damn......we could try it when I'm all the way healed up.

6 more weeks pass the doc clears him for sex..

I'm now  30 weeks along and huge...

Booooogggggg Hussle yelled

Yes baby, here i come.

I hit the bedroom.

Gimmie some mamas

Of course daddy

We tried over and over but nothing happening. Hussle is getting frustrated. I said no worries baby...

I slide under the blanket and whip him into shape. He comes multiple times and falls asleep involuntarily... 2 weeks of not being able to pleasure me has him pissed.

Lauren come here he says. Yes, baby? Everything ok.

Fucc no! I need to see what's wrong with my dick.

I smile he will tear me up when he's ready Hussle,but make an appointment with the doctor if you think it's more serious. In the mean time I don't mind..

Lauren you love sex as much as i do...

Hussle don't you dare ask me if I'm cheating on you. This big ass and belly ain't going nowhere else for the bussdown!

 This big ass and belly ain't going nowhere else for the bussdown!

Thank you for your time