Between Us Lap 35

Lap 35💙Strapped 💙

💙NIPSEY💙

Lauren had just doing Karrington, Kross and Emani's hair. She looked wiped out but the twins wanted a piece of her too.  She was finally able to shower and put on something comfortable. She didn't come to bed, she went into our home gym to work out.

Nursing the twins made dropping the baby weight go quickly and the work out whipped everything into shape. I loved her body no matter what.  I bring her a cold water and green juice. Kiss the side of her head and say thank you.

"For what?"

For your dedication to your family and yourself!  You make this place run smoothly.

Thank you for making my job easier husband.  Can I have a kiss?

We fall into a kiss. She breaks it telling me she's coming to bed soon.

You good?

Yea, I'm good.

💖LAUREN💖

Truth was, I wasn't good.  I had been having crazy ass nightmares... i had been avoiding sleep until i couldn't. I snuggled up close to him and slide his arm around me. He pulled me closer and kiss the back of my head. Whatever is bothering you, I'm here Boog.  I love you.

I pull his hand up and kiss it. Thank you.

He was feeling my energy...

Hussle?

Yea, boog?

You ever think about where you'd be if we didn't meet?

If you were as good of a friend to Samantha as y'all have been,  we were meeting.

How you know you were gonna like me?

Boog there ain't a damn thing not too like. However, it's that spirit that hits different. You not like no other woman i ever met.

Your soul still pure no matter what tried to hit it.

It's the only way i know how to be Hussle.

He kissed my shoulder we need to talk about moving to a new place. I'm feeling like too much stress came from here.

Maybe you're right. We'll start looking tomorrow...

A month later we had all settled
In in our Sherman Oaks residence 6800 square feet. Hussle had another studio put inside in case he didn't feel like hitting up the outside world.

We were having a small housewarming and his friends came through.

Doughboy had come from TX and had hung out a few times. He was cool enough Boog thought.

He had taken an absolute shine to Lauren.

Hussle, Blacc, j stone and Cobby were all taking shots when Blacc noticed that he had followed Lauren around a lot of the night.

Blacc says Hussle can you get Lauren for me i want her opinion on something.

Hussle yeah... he walks into the kitchen hearing loud talking coming from the pantry.

Lauren is like what are you doing, get iff me!!!!! and slaps Doughboy.

He grabs her and says bitch you mother fuccin'  crazy and is about to slap her....

Hussle blacked out grabbed him and spun him around and he is  socking  him out. Blood is everywhere!  Lauren's screams bring him back to where he is.

Blacc, Samantha and Cobby run in the kitchen.

Lauren is crying and her and Hussles eyes meet. He is on 1009%  he knew he had scared her. He never really went this big in front of her...

Sam hands Hussle an ice filled towel and Blacc and Cobby pull Doughboys lifeless body out the back door.

Samantha takes a shaky boog upstairs.....

Sorry this is the shortest post ever I'll be back later to finish up.... Thanks to all who are reading and voting I do appreciate it to the fullest!!!!!

Thank you for your time!