Between Us Lap 12

Lap 12- 7 days a week

Nipsey:::::::

My son, wife and daughter was my core. Nothing meant more than making sure I was an excellent protector and providing properly for my family.

I prayed daily for God to cleanse my heart deeply. I needed guidance and wisdom beyond myself and peers.  Lauren, had given me the peace I needed to tap back into my creative thinking process....I'd given up drinking lean and kept the tree smoking to a minimum and never in the condo.

She'd wake me up to fresh organic fruit bowls, herbal tea, water or green juice.

Classical music or audible books  for self enhancement while we slept.

I incorporate meditation, think tank sessions with my team and started a mentor program and Single mom outreach program to name a few.

Lauren  had been nursing my son. He was growing big strong and  that shit was sexy as hell. As for her body.....
Her ass was fatter, boobs was plumper. Yah man was definitely ready to put it down on her.  I had been licking and kissing anything she would let me. Yeah I'm a nasty motherfuccer....

I didn't want her to ever forget her husband is feeling her. The blogs tried it, but I shut shit down!  My goddess deserved to be happiest of all. She took a chance on a nicca and gave a nicca a second chance when she didn't have too. 

((((((((((((LAUREN)))))))))

Ahhhhhh!   Hussle stop it. He was rubbing himself against me. I looked over my shoulder and smiled.... We were in a fantastic place, I had fallen deeper in love with my husband.

He runs his hands down the front of my thighs and kissed the back of my neck. Ummmmmm that's my spot. I squirm but let him continue.... Ummm okay sir

What he moans in my ear. He kissed me hiking up slowly.

Hussle...

Boog!

Hussle  you starting trouble

Boog your 6 weeks been up and the doc said you can hand it over...so kiss it goodbye.

"Boy"

I drop my sweats and pull my shirt over my head.  Boog looks shook. I chuckle.  I pop her butt. Damn Boog you got daddy starving... let me put the head in.
Fine....
Ha! Ya boy went all the way in...  she was trying to protest, but it felt too fuccin good!  She purred and moaned  as i rocked her from behind!!!!

My wife sounded like a certified porn star.   Oh shit Boog, fuccccccc baby look what you made me do.

//////————————————

8 weeks later Boog had completed her first  season of the series she had been cast in.  My wife, the actress!  She's the coldest.

The Asghedom's  was killing L.A.

The cast was having a wrap party.
Shit was lit drinks was flowing and the music was going. Food was lit and plentiful... we walked in at 5 am.

I scooped Lauren up and headed to the  bedroom. I unzip her, kiss her and tell her I'm so proud of her.   I love you.

Her eyes get big like she never heard me say it before and she passed out in my arms.

BOOOOOOGGGGGGGG

Siri call 911

I try to wake her but nothing. She's breathing but faintly, fucc

In my arms still  I make it downstairs to open the door for the paramedics. They put her on a gurney and crack the smelling salts..

Her body lurches awake.

My heart is pounding.

We still head to the hospital and I call Sammy.

Sammy Nicca is 5:45 i know you don't miss your kids that much.

Nipsey Laurens in the hospital....

Sammy what happened

I  don't know I'm still waiting  I'm scared.

The doctor motioned...

Sammy I have to go.

The doctor brings him in and it reminds me of the fire. She's wearing a mask getting oxygen.  Her throat was inflamed an allergic reaction to some food at the party...

They gave her an epi pen  and a steroid.

She slept til late afternoon.

Sammy and my mom FaceTime

Lauren gives a big smile I'm okay mama Angel. Hey Sammy

Sammy girl i swear you need a hospital punch card!!

We laugh...

The nurse comes in with the discharge paperwork.... 

We ride off courtesy of Blacc

Thanks man

Of course brother anything for you and sis.

We finally make it in and shower.  Lauren curls up under me kissing me. I love you Ermias. Grateful that you're mine.

I love you too my beautiful wife, Lauren. I don't know what I'd do if i ever lost you....
Shhhhh, she kissed my lips and we drifted off into sleep.