Between Us Lap 11

Lap 11- Drop Coupes

/////////// NIPSEY/////////

It had been 3 months since the funeral  and  I still hadn't felt like myself.  Me and T had never truly been  a couple,but she was the mother of my first born. We had our moments, but knowing you'll never see someone again ever hits differently.

My emotions had me wildly distracted.  I have been staying out late, drinking more, eating less and not giving Boog  enough time. I needed to talk to her, but I didn't know how. I avoided her as much as possible. Spending nights out at my boy's house. She probably thought I was cheating. I could barely look her in the eyes much less fucc someone else.

She had been sleeping in Emani's room for the last month. If we made eye contact, she'd smile. A hug, she'd give it. A kiss that too. I rarely saw her unclothed body because my sex drive was gone. I don't know how she was quenching her needs, but I couldn't blame her if she'd acted on it. I was fuccin up!  I hadn't even been to the last 2 doctor appointments.Shit!

I threw all my shit on the floor and  jumped in shower.  I break down...

Our 3 story condo was pristine. Lauren didn't play when it came to cleaning.  I thought our bedroom would be a mess because she hadn't been in there, but Boog had done her
thing. It smelled amazing, looked amazing and was organized.
I sat on the side of the bed and looked at
my nightstand. There is a dish that has 4 boxes of magnums in it along with her wedding rings.

Yea we definitely had a discussion coming.

I got on my phone and  made some calls...

Sammy- nicca  what do you except!!  You basically been ghosting her  since the moment you got the news. She's stood tall for you all the time. YOU FUCCIN UP!!!

I know.

Sammy- No, you don't know!!!!! You missed
her fuccin birthday because you was drunk off your ass at your homeboy house.

Yooo you ain't call me, Samantha?????

Sammy ain't my responsibility Ermias. Plus, we spent 1/2 the night in the ER because she was crying so bad she had contractions.

What?

Sammy you gonna lose the best woman that ever happened to you.

Where she at?

Sammy I'm not telling you. She hangs up.

He calls back over and over.

Fuccccccc.

(((((((((((LAUREN))))))))))

I was exhausted, but Emani was having the time of her life splashing in the pool.  La La look at me she squealed.

Get it Mani I smiled. I loved this little girl beyond words. She never had a bad day and I was trying to follow her lead.  I took her to Art camp, gymnastics, the library, dance
Class, the zoo, aquarium and all the places I loved as a kid.  However, shopping was my favorite and I think Mani enjoyed it too.

It was 5:45 when we got into the condo.  I opened the door with Mani over my shoulder.

Hussle was sitting on the counter, he jumped down taking Mani from my arms.

Our eyes met. His were red, he'd been crying.

I didn't feel like it was about me, so I felt no kind of way.

He leans down for a kiss. I peck his lips

"Stay here I'll be back"

I open the front door and bring in Mani's wagon with our bags.