Episode 98 - Souma Goes to Yumuen 7

A row of letters appear one after another on the moon's inscription. When I saw that, my eyes widened in surprise. I can't help but stare at the sight of familiar and unfamiliar characters side by side.

"Hey, Soma. Are you okay?"

 Rishia seemed suspicious because she had stopped moving completely, and called out to me. I come to my senses and nod, saying, "Ah, ah. It's okay, it's okay."

''So, does Soma understand what is written on this inscription?'' ''
No, I don't completely understand.'' ''Huh!?
Didn't you say you can read it?'' '
'Ah, I can read what I can read. But I don't fully understand what it means."

 I said while pointing to the letters on the surface of the inscription.

"There are four different languages ​​written here, but none of them are the languages ​​of my country.It may be difficult for Rishia, who uses the common language of the continent, to understand, but...that's right.For Rishia, It's like a word used by Sidians.'' ''I
don't think you can understand that unless you're Soma or Tomoe.''

 Rishia also nodded in agreement. There are four languages ​​written on the moon inscription. The only languages ​​I could clearly understand were English and Chinese. One of the other two is probably Spanish. There's the letter "El" in it. The original title of ''The Condor is Flying,'' which sounds like South American music, was ''El Cóndor Pasa.''

 I don't understand the other character at all. I think these squishy characters are Indian or Arab...huh? Wait? English, Chinese, and Spanish are languages ​​that are used by many people. Spanish must have been widely spoken in South American countries. If this is the case, it may be that the characters that cannot be read are written in India, which has a large population.

 In reality, there may have been more other languages, but since the bottom part of the page was broken (probably broken) under Spanish, only these four were displayed. I scratched my head and pointed to the alphabet on the moon's inscription.

''Out of all of these, I can read the letters around here (English) the most...but I wasn't very good at it.When I took the entrance exam, I studied really hard, but I hadn't touched it in about 10 years, so I didn't know the grammar or vocabulary. I forgot.'
' ''So Soma can't decipher it?'' ''
...No, it's written in this language (Chinese) as well, so I think you can get the general meaning. Even if the language is different, it's still used.'' The characters (kanji) that appear are almost the same.These characters are originally ideograms, so if you take the time to read and compare them, I think you can decipher them fairly accurately
. not"

 Ayesha was holding her head. She is Ayesha, the best in the Kingdom of Valor, but she seems to be unfamiliar with this area. However, Rishia also said, ''Even I don't understand what you mean by "Hyoimoji." The continent's common language is probably unfamiliar because it is phonetic. I just gave a rough explanation, ''It's a picture that looks like text,'' and looked at Soji.

''Will you answer this question if I ask it?'' '
'Yes.If the priests touch the inscription, give a sacred blessing, and remember while touching it,goddess of the moonLunariaIt is said that the Lord bestows wisdom on you. I don't know if it's true or not.'
' ''That's something an archbishop would say once he's enthroned...''

 Mary was shaking her head while holding her forehead. It seems that even after becoming the head of the Lunaria Orthodox Church, Soji's fishy smell hasn't changed. I don't think she will fall apart as long as Mary supports her...but her hardships will be remembered.

"Aren't you thinking, 'Don't tell me that'?"

 Rishia said that while staring at me. I want her to be natural and stop reading her thoughts. I cleared my throat to clear the air.