Episode 77 - Happy Wedding Planner (Part 3)

" I don't know how else to say it...the two of you look too good on each other."

 I nodded in complete agreement with Rishia's impression with a sigh of admiration. In front of us now were Tomoe-chan and Ichiha in their wedding attire. It's their wedding today, but what they're wearing right now isn't the dress and tuxedo that's common in the Kingdom of Freedonia, it's a Japanese-style wedding outfit that's pure white with hidden horns and a hakama with a crest.

"Thank you. Brother-in-law, sister-in-law."

 Tomoe-chan in her pure white smile was smiling, but Ichiha in a hakama-clad stiff shoulder, was probably nervous. By the way, these costumes were worn by high-ranking people at weddings in the Kuzuryu Islands. I thought the Kuzuryu Kingdom was a mixture of Tang and Edo cultures, but the wedding ceremony seems to be Japanese style. Then Rishia said while staring seriously at Tomoe-chan's costume.

"Both Tomoe and Ichiha used to wear clothes like this".

 When I first met him, he was wearing a rag like a refugee's kantoi. Since she became Rishia's sister-in-law, she used to make clothes that looked like Japanese-style dresses as a hobby and give them as gifts, but she seems to have become accustomed to wearing such clothes, and even after she grew up, she wore similar clothes. It seems that he ordered clothes for his designs from the "Silver Deer Shop".

 On the other hand, Ichiha was wearing a hakama with a crest, partly because the clothes of the Principality of Chima were originally from Asia. Other than the two of them, Hakuya and Excel usually wear Asian-themed costumes, and when I think about it now, it's probably the result of the design that existed in the world I used to live in, and it's been left behind over time. Then.......

"Well, you two are very nice."

 Shabon and Kishun came and complimented them. Behind the two of them, Princess Sharan, who was holding Prince Sharon's hand, followed her discreetly as if hiding in the shadow of her parents. Then, Tomoe-chan, who saw the bubble, suddenly brightened her expression.

"Shabon-san! Thank you for lending me such a wonderful costume! It's really something."

"Eh, is it okay to borrow such an important thing!?"

 Tomoe-chan's eyes widened in surprise. Yeah, I was stunned too. I was grateful that they lent me a nice costume, but I wonder if this is a national treasure class costume. In contrast to us who were at a loss for words, the actual bubble was smiling.

"It doesn't matter. A royal woman only wears her sleeves once in her lifetime, so the next turn will be when Sharan gets married at the earliest. It would be better for the costume if it was used to advertise the wedding ceremony."

 A bubble that can be said without hesitation. Certainly, this wedding is part of the bridal business that Roroa is promoting with Lucy, and it will be broadcast live to countries that want to take part in the bridal business, such as Japan, the Kingdom of Kuzuryu, and the Republic of Torgis and the Kingdom of Euphoria. there is If the unmarried women watching this broadcast want to wear Kuzuryu-style costumes and hold a ceremony in the Kuzuryu Islands, it will be in the national interest of the Kuzuryu Kingdom as well.

 Soap is getting more and more queenpowerfulDripCrab is getting tougher.

"Onee-sama Tomoe...it's really nice."

 Then Princess Sharan said with sparkling eyes. Tomoe-chan gave a mixed expression of her happiness and embarrassment, and she unfolded her kimono.

"Someday Sharan-sama will wear this costume. I'll borrow it just for today."