Episode 88 - Eighth Person...3

"...Well, that's the story."

 One night. Yuno came to the balcony of the royal castle and told us about disbanding the PT. I already knew the general story from the messenger who had arrived first. That's why we're preparing for the tea party like this. Rishia and Aisha were present here today. Rishia, who was listening to her story, opened her mouth after taking a breather from her tea.

"I see. It's a blessing, but it's also lonely." "It's
a farewell to someone I've been working with for a long time. I guess it's understandable."

 Ayesha also agreed. Yuno nods with a wry smile.

"Well, to me, we're family, or rather like brothers and sisters. It's a blessing, but it's also lonely, and I can't imagine teaming up with anyone else." "
Family... come to think of it, Yuno... What about your parents?"

 When Rishia asked, Yuno shook his head.

"Both of them are already dead. That's why I was working as a casual adventurer."

 After Yuno said that, he leaned back in his chair and looked up at the night sky directly above with a worried look on his face.

''I don't intend to continue being an adventurer with anyone other than those guys, but I don't have a family home to go back to or a family business to inherit.I can't think of anything I want to learn or start something new like February. , I wonder what's wrong?''

 He sounds like a student who is unsure of his career path. Well, the situation is similar.

"I've been indebted to Yuno and the others since the war with the Great Tiger Empire, and I'm sure they can help you with certain occupations. You can even get me a job at the royal castle."

 When I suggested that, Yuno made a sour face and said, "Hmm."

"Working at the royal castle seems to be very formal and unpleasant. Also, if you are looking for a job for a retired adventurer, there is the Adventurer's Guild. They are always recruiting people who know the field, such as reception and paperwork. That's why there are job opportunities. I'm fine with that.'
' ''Huh? Then what exactly are you wondering about?'' ''
Ah, that's it...''

 Yuno looked away and scratched his cheek, feeling embarrassed. Then he tells me to look for words.

"Well...I guess I guessed it when I was watching Julia and Dis talking happily about their married life...I was also thinking about getting married, having a family, and having children. But to get married, you need a partner, and if I were to say that he is the person of the opposite sex I trust the most..."

 Yuno sent me a meaningful look.

"Eh, me?"
"I'm the husband of the Musashi boy who controls..."
"That's it!"

 Well, it's true that Yuno trusts Musashi Boy, the costumed adventurer I control, because we go on adventures together through Musashi Boy. Musashi-kun, who can't speak for some reason, has a random way of communicating, but there was a time when Yuno was able to understand my intentions even if I didn't express my intentions.

"...Is Yuno the type to have heterosexual attraction towards dolls?"

 I think it's a Pygmalion complex. Apparently, there are people with such tendencies. Then, Yuno shook his head in panic.

"No, no! I feel close to the humanity I feel from Musashi-boy's husband...do you mean that? Do you always feel like Soma is inside of you? That's why even when I talk to Soma like this, Musashi-boy's husband... I feel like I'm talking to my husband.'' '
'Oh, okay?''