Prologue - The Kingdom's Secret Weapon (It's People)

A Declaration of Liberation of the Demon King's Territory. The news was delivered to people across the Landian continent via a joint statement from the Maritime Alliance and the Great Tiger Khan's  Empire. The contents of the statement were a combined response, from the Kingdom of Friedonia and the Great Tiger Empire. The general content was as follows:

1. The Allied Forces from the Great Tiger Empire and the Kingdom of Friedonia, who entered the Demon King's Territory, found an existence called the Demon Tribe within its innermost part. Although there was a skirmish, they were able to meet with Maou Divaloid, the supposed leader of the demons, and a ceasefire was reached.

2. As a result of the exchange of information between parties, it turned out that the demons were another type of human being called Cedians, who had crossed the Northern Sea. They call the humans who live on the continent of Landia, Landians. The battle with the demons was a war between humanity.

3. It turns out that the Cedians were also refugees who had fled to the Landian continent due to attacks from monsters. Here the monsters are a threat and in a sense, they have the same goals, so the Allies worked with Maou to successfully seal the "Otherworld Gate", the first point from which the monsters had spread.

4. With the closure of the Otherworld Gate, the waves of demons that used to occur once every ten years will no longer occur. Though monsters still exist in various locations, it won't be long before they are wiped out because they will be subdued in cooperation with the Cedians.

5. Harga, the northernmost city where the Cedians are located, will be under the joint control of the Great Tiger Empire and the Marine Alliance and will be under the patronage of each.

......And that was that.

On the Great Tiger Empire's side, the fact that the "Door to the Otherworld was blocked by Souma and Maou" was hidden, they would rather appeal to them being active as well. On the other hand, from the perspective of the Kingdom of Friedonia, being celebrated by the people as the heroes for the Liberation of the Demon King's Territory might have overstimulated the Great Tiger Empire and the Orthodox State of Lunaria, and if the fact of Souma's birth authority and that of his relatives(children) was made public, there was a danger that would have spread. He wanted to avoid it.

It was a statement that reflected such bilateral speculation, that people across the continent were delighted. When they heard that the Demon King's Territory they had been suffering for so many years had disappeared and the demons (although they were actually Cedians) had ceased fire, they thought that peace had finally come. Those expelled from the North would have hoped to be able to return to their hometowns.