Episode 65 - Gorilla Airlines (Part 1)

Once a year, the leaders of each country meet face-to-face, this meeting is called the Balm Summit has been held for several years. So far, the main topics of discussion in these meetings have been the adjustment of tariffs between nations, the restoration of the northern countries of the continent that were devastated by the rebellion during the reign of Fuuga and the political upheaval of Clay, and information sharing of the Northern Hemisphere.

 But this time we're talking about one big project. In the meeting hall were me and Rishia from the Kingdom of Friedonia, Kuu, and Lepolina from the Republic of Turgis, Jeanne, and Hakuya from the Euphoria Kingdom, Sha Bon, and Kishun from the Kuzuryu Kingdom, Garla, and Elulu from the Unified Garlan Spirit Kingdom. Shukin and Lumiere, representatives of the young Suiga from the Great Tiger Kingdom, Tia, and Julius from the revived Kingdom of Rastania, and Lombardo and Yomi from the similarly revived Kingdom of Remus are seated.

 And in the chairman's seat was the founder of this project (well, I'm the one who proposed it), the Queen of the Notun Dragon Knight Kingdom, Sill. At the end of each greeting, Sill-dono opened her mouth.

"Today, in this place where the world's famous rulers gather, I would like to make a proposal from the Nortun Dragon Knight Kingdom."

"About?" asked Kuu

 Sill-dono nodded when Kuu asked with a curious look.

"Alright, In this southern world where there are no longer any conflicts between nations and the world is becoming more peaceful, if we continue to stick to the position of a dragoon, the country's survival will become doubtful... Well, personally, I think it would be best to do what the Papal state of Lunaria doing is right now. I think it would be good to have a policy of leaving only the authority of the dragon knights and having the land annexed to Rastania」 "

 Julius made a sour face. Tia, who sat next to him, nodded. After all, if the Dragon Knight Kingdom is taken over by the Rastanian Kingdom, it will suddenly become the country with the highest military strength. Because of that, their responsibilities become heavier, and they'll have to be careful about diplomacy with other countries... In all honesty the con outway the pros, poor Julius.

"We'll have to let the Dragon Knight Kingdom continue to act as a window to the Seiryu Mountain Range."

 I interrupted as well. The dragons of the Seiryu Mountain Range, including Tiamat-dono, basically only try to interact with the outside world through the Dragon Knight Kingdom. Well, the one who watches over this southern world, Tiamat-dono, who is a transcendental being, is actively involved in the new human world, so it can't be helped. 

Furthermore, when I gave my greetings to the new chamberlains, several of them were doing fist pumps while looking up at the sky. ......yes. They must be...

 However, it would be a problem if the Dragon Knight Kingdom, which was to be the point of contact, cease to exist. When I told her that, Sill-dono nodded with a wry smile.

"I understand. That's why I'm thinking of working harder than ever as a courier as an activity during peacetime in order to maintain the country. Transport mechanisms and air routes are for that purpose. Currently, in our country, we are transporting people and goods according to requests from each country. However, in the future, we would like to create a regular service that transports people and goods on a permanent basis without being accompanied by requests. I'd like a map, please."

 When Sill said so, a map of the southern world appeared in the center of the assembly hall. This is due to the power of Mao, an AI. Now that Harga is under our country's jurisdiction, she doesn't have to show up in this conference as a representative of the Seadians, but because she's an AI, she's always watching over the chamber, and if asked to do something like this, even if it's not me, she'll do it.