Episode 78 - Happy Wedding Planner (Part 4)

...... Well, it looks like this in the Kuzuryu Islands style, but what do you think? The bridal costume is also very gorgeous and you can choose from solid color and color uchikake. The groom over there is fine, and do you think he looks better in a hakama with a crest than Ichihahan?

 ...... Hmmm. It's better to be simple than such a strange thing. I see. The bride wants a wedding dress. If so, I recommend this plan. The plan is "Let's get married at a historic temple in the Turgis Republic". This is also just recently, my friend had a ceremony with this plan ....

 ◇ ◇ ◇

 Temple of Sapur in Turgis Republic. This temple, which resembled the Parthenon in the world where Soma lived, existed before the founding of the Republic and was one of the oldest structures in the world. It was also in this temple that Ku held his inauguration ceremony as head of state, and that Tal and Repolina were married. Today, a pair of men and women were about to get married at the Sapuru Temple.

"Halbert and Miss Velza. Congratulations on your marriage."

"Congratulations." 

"Congratulations!"

 It was Hulbert Magna in a white tuxedo and Velza, who would become his wife today, who had received congratulations from the head of state, Ku Taise, and his wives Tal and Repolina. Velza is wearing a pure white wedding dress, and her dark elf tan skin sets off her pure white dress, which further accentuates Velza's beauty. Then Halbert scratched his cheek with a sly look on his face.

"Oh, oh. Thank you, Kuu. I didn't expect to be celebrated by the head of another country."

 Hulbert and Ku. Although they are from different countries and social statuses, they have many opportunities to fight together, such as subjugating the deformed ogres in the Republic and providing reinforcements when the Alliance of Eastern Nations is attacked by the Devil's Wave, and they recognize each other as comrades in arms. It was also Ku who suggested that Halbert and Velza's wedding be held at the Sapuru Temple.

"The Sapuru Temple is the most famous historic site in our country. We have to bring in tourists".

"Is that your purpose? I'm happy. To be blessed in such a wonderful place."

 Velza said that and smiled, making Haru feel like, "...well, that's fine." By the way, Halbert and Velza's wedding will also be broadcast live in countries that are affiliated with the former Maritime Alliance, just like Tomoe and Ichiha. Since it was the wedding of the hero who defeated Fuuga Khan, [Red Demon Haru] (actually, it's just a wing cut-off, so it's a lot of exaggeration), it's getting a lot of attention, especially within the Kingdom of Freedonia. was used for advertising. Therefore, the cost of this ceremony is borne equally by the kingdom and the republic.

 Then, Haru's first wife Kaede, and second wife Ruby came to such five people. Both of them are in dresses to attend the ceremony.

"It looks like both of you are ready... you're beautiful."

 The first to third wives gathered, and they were happily talking while their husbands were ignored. Both Kaede and Ruby accepted Velza's third wife before Halbert himself. It also means that Velza worked hard to make it happen.

(Because before I knew it, the moat had been filled in, the castle walls had been demolished, and the gate had been left open with a 『Welcome』 sign on it...)

 Halbert thought that while looking at the three women. At first, Halbert's feelings for Velza were just that of her cute little sister. I thought she would like me because she was a lifesaver, and I never imagined that the relationship would go beyond that.