Episode 13 - Current Status of Taise Castle (Part 1)

The battle between the Marine Alliance and the Great Tiger Empire began in the direction of the Republic in the South. The two cities that the Republic took from the old Zem were renamed by Kuu as "Tarus" and "Leporus". Leporus was in a position to protect the tunnel that connected the road to Sape, the capital of the Republic, and Tarus was in a position to protect Tarus. It seemed cool to give the new town the names of his beloved wives.

And now, 50,000 troops, mostly former Zem soldiers, are attacking Tarus, which has become the vanguard city of the Republic. The mercenary nation Zem was originally a country with a maximum of 100,000 soldiers, but this number has been greatly reduced due to the conflict when it was annexed into the Great Tiger Empire, and even with the addition of reinforcements from the Fuuga army, this number was maintained. However, since the strategic target was only two cities, this number seemed to be enough.

On the other hand, the Republican Army has 20,000 garrison soldiers in Tarus and 10,000 garrison soldiers in Leporus. The maximum mobilization strength of the Republican army is 70,000, but unlike the Fuuga army, which does not have to worry about its rear, it does not necessarily mean that it will pass without stopping and target our country, so this number is maintained. I asked Gouran, his father, the former head of state, to stay in our country, and to send reinforcements in case of emergency, but Kuu intended to protect these two cities with only these 30,000.

"Uh oh, my eyes are full of enemies. This kind of feeling hasn't happened to me since the time of the Manami, Ukkyakkya."

Kuu, who was looking at the enemy army from the top of the Tarus wall, laughed invincibly. His second wife, Leporina, and Nike, his vassal, sighed at the appearance of their lord.

"What do you mean by that Kuu-sama? We're fighting against all of that, aren't we?"

"It seems that big brother Hashim is also seriously planning to try to challenge the entire world... Oh, this is troublesome."

Although her words seemed discouraging, Leporina was in her archer style like when she was an escort, and Nike carried his favorite spear on his shoulder. When it came to war, they were already fully prepared to fight. Kuu smiled when he saw the two faces.

"Ukya kya! Don't worry. You have made this Tal city remodeled for this time. And we called our guests from the Kingdom of Euphoria. Can this puny army, which is not led by Fuuga Khan, be able to attack?"

"... Of course."

Then, Maria and Jeanne's sister Trill, who had been called from the Euphoria Kingdom for technical cooperation, walked over.

"This city is Kuu-san's ridiculous idea, and Tal-san and I have put all our efforts into it. It can be said to be a symbol of a changing republic. I cannot let it fall into the hands of a country of such rigid values. ".

Trill said it with confidence. She was asked to return to her home country before the start of the war, but Trill's desire to see if the device she made would work properly, made Jeanne decide to leave Trill because her home country also seemed to be affected by the war. Trill laughed her signature side braid bobbing.

"Fufufu, I will make the people of the Great Tiger Empire unable to speak, thanks to my mechanism."

Trill looked confident, but a messenger ran toward her.

"Trill-sama! It seems that a defect was discovered after a test of the mechanism! The technical team needs to come as soon as possible!"

"Gaffun!?"

Although before the enemy, she herself said that she would leave them unable to speak. Trill said, "Sorry wait a minute!" And she ran after the messenger leading her. She is a princess who does nothing right.